ADVERTISEMENT

Has @DesmondHoward tweeted his thoughts about Bo Schembechler?

Boy, @DesmondHoward sure had a lot to say about your Cornhuskers for wanting to play football last year. And he's had a whole lot to say about our program, as well. Would be a shame if both programs tag-teamed him on twitter.

Hit him up here:

www.twitter.com/desmondhoward

#BoKnew #HailToTheVictims
Not sure is Desmond is really a schemer or just an idiot

My personal favorite is when he calls Georgia the Boodogs. What the heck is a boodog?

It’s when a bulldog booooss.. duh

giphy_s.gif

This Schembechler stuff is crazy, what an absolute garbage person. Is this common knowledge? I had no idea any of this happened.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
I really think this shows how much power some of these coaches had and how many people, in very "powerful" positions, are pretty worthless.

I really think this shows how much power some of these coaches had and how many people, in very "powerful" positions, are pretty worthless.
strangely, it only seems to happen in one particular swath of country where on-field results are woefully lacking

And we are mad Tom Osborne does not like beer at Memorial Stadium.

His statue is truly worthy. Joe Paterno, Bo Schlembacher, MSU, tOSU, Pedo State.....this is a disgrace.

There's a few guys here who would like to take this thread off-topic. Happy to do so, if you insist. But if we have to go there, you may not like what I have to share. The long-time regs on this board surely know what I'm talking about. I'll leave it alone for now in hopes that we can unite for a common cause against @DesmondHoward.

He doesn’t have much to say.. He deserves everything he gets after opening his mouth about Nebraska wanting to play football and Michigan not really excited about playing football in that whole entire state ….

Reactions: GMDYBBY
ADVERTISEMENT