ADVERTISEMENT

Harrison VanDyne

drshuckdo

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Don't post very often, but feel like I may have some info on a wide receiver recruit. Harrison is the son of a friend of mine who played wide receiver at Michigan under Bo. Yale his father was a walk on, who eventually earned a scholarship, and played quite a bit. Kid never really developed until this year. He always was more interested in soccer and hockey. He's 6'6", 190lbs. And runs a 11 flat 100 meters. I know that Nebraska invited him to the Maryland game, but they did make it even though they arrived late. He has offers and interest from many division 1 schools. According to Yale, Colorado is really after him. Also is getting interest from Stanford and Iowa. I really hope that the NU coaching staff looks seriously at this kid. His father was an overachiever a good athlete. I would like the rivals staff to post his Hudl highlights. It is not available now on prospect search. I think his film is exceptional display of athleticism and speed in a tall receiver.

Don't post very often, but feel like I may have some info on a wide receiver recruit. Harrison is the son of a friend of mine who played wide receiver at Michigan under Bo. Yale his father was a walk on, who eventually earned a scholarship, and played quite a bit. Kid never really developed until this year. He always was more interested in soccer and hockey. He's 6'6", 190lbs. And runs a 11 flat 100 meters. I know that Nebraska invited him to the Maryland game, but they did make it even though they arrived late. He has offers and interest from many division 1 schools. According to Yale, Colorado is really after him. Also is getting interest from Stanford and Iowa. I really hope that the NU coaching staff looks seriously at this kid. His father was an overachiever a good athlete. I would like the rivals staff to post his Hudl highlights. It is not available now on prospect search. I think his film is exceptional display of athleticism and speed in a tall receiver.
6-6 and 190? Good heavens buy that kid some groceries.Eek

Plays for Blue Valley in Overland Park. I've watched them play numerous times this year. He is a really good athlete but don't see us offering with what we still have out there. Just got an offer from Wyoming but to my knowledge hasn't gotten another offer. Reminds me of Brandon Reilly. Looking down the road a couple years....Blue Valley has a sophomore QB that should take over next year.....Walker Kinney. Has really good bloodlines.

Snyder doesn't offer an in-state guy is a sign to me, he can walk-on.
Finalist for best player in KC AREA. He will be 17 when graduates. Father says 205 next year. Watch, many offers coming soon. Good possibility, Iowa next week.

ADVERTISEMENT