ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh takes aim at Riley

Or maybe its a clue that Allen commited. Didn't he say Thursday or Friday it would come out? I hope so anyhow haha

I think its more a shout out to Allen and a stick in the eye to Harbaugh. I like our chances with Allen though. I can't really see him picking ISU, unless he's just head over heels with the new coach.

So he chose to use his in-home to ask "What did they say about me?" Also, he wanted to talk about how Nebraska uses their tight ends. Why not focus on how Michigan uses theirs? What a tool.
My thoughts exactly. One would think Michigan has more to offer than discussing what Nebraska's offense is all about.

Reactions: headcard
Husker football tweeted out some Cethan Carter highlights tonight. I can only imagine its a response to Harbaugh's questioning how we use TEs, lol.

Don't underestimate how savvy this is. This is a social media grand slam. They even did it with a vine. But if they were gonna use Cypress Hill I wish they would have tweeted at Harbaugh and hit him with a, "Here is something that you can't understand..."

I think its more a shout out to Allen and a stick in the eye to Harbaugh. I like our chances with Allen though. I can't really see him picking ISU, unless he's just head over heels with the new coach.

The new coach seems to 'get it' when he is tweeting. Talked about how recruits must recognize because he is the king of Madden. Pretty funny stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT