ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh makes 7 million....

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
A year and is 1-6 against Top 10 teams. He is making Dabo and Saban top money. Those are National title coaches money. Not finishing 3rd or 4th in the Big10 East money. His record is the same as Brady Hoke. Money's worth Big Blue??

Not a Harbaugh fan at all, but I do hope he somehow manages to beat Ohio State. The ESPN honks just finished an entire segment on how the Buckeyes are still very much in the playoff hunt, despite two lopsided losses. Does Urban Meyer sit on the board of Disney Co.?

Not a Harbaugh fan at all, but I do hope he somehow manages to beat Ohio State. The ESPN honks just finished an entire segment on how the Buckeyes are still very much in the playoff hunt, despite two lopsided losses. Does Urban Meyer sit on the board of Disney Co.?

it's disgusting. I made a joke tweet when iowa went up 5 touchdowns about how long until espn started pushing for ohio st in the playoff. mitch sherman had a tweet the following week during the ohio st game doing that exact thing. then i saw even more of it this week.

Reactions: SiouxCyty
A year and is 1-6 against Top 10 teams. He is making Dabo and Saban top money. Those are National title coaches money. Not finishing 3rd or 4th in the Big10 East money. His record is the same as Brady Hoke. Money's worth Big Blue??
Saban Makes 11.125 million
DABO makes 8.5 million

But close enough and I see your point.

it's disgusting. I made a joke tweet when iowa went up 5 touchdowns about how long until espn started pushing for ohio st in the playoff. mitch sherman had a tweet the following week during the ohio st game doing that exact thing. then i saw even more of it this week.
Well it has been two full weeks since an unranked team put a 31-point ass-whipping on the Buckeyes - the same team that was manhandled a week later by Wisconsin. But clearly THE Blowhard State is a totally different team now, one deserving of a playoff berth - for reasons that only ESPN seems to understand.

Reactions: cubsker
Baffles me that the guy who coached Andrew Luck and made Alex Smith and Kaepernick look good, can't recruit a competent QB to Michigan (the school that produced Tom Brady).

Baffles me that the guy who coached Andrew Luck and made Alex Smith and Kaepernick look good, can't recruit a competent QB to Michigan (the school that produced Tom Brady).

I think Speight and their frosh QB have potential, but their O-line is dancing bears.

I thought Peters has looked decent. After he went out, Mich had no chance. O'Korn is one of the worst I've ever seen play QB.

I think he is too good of a coach not to turn them around. But he might have to set his ego aside to do that..... tricky

No, it’s the school that didn’t play Tom Brady.

He worked at ESPN for a few years. They are all friends of his.

So far Harbaugh at Michigan = Pelini at Nebraska. Win the games you should and lose every big game.

He is expected to beat OSU.

All we are asking for is to beat Iowa

Already some grumbling about Harbaugh by Michigan alumni - if he can't fix the offense I could see them pushing him out. Especially if he can't beat tOSU - deal breaker.

Already some grumbling about Harbaugh by Michigan alumni - if he can't fix the offense I could see them pushing him out. Especially if he can't beat tOSU - deal breaker.

They won’t push him out but Harbaugh may very well leave for the NFL if Michigan doesn’t show the proper degree of gratitude/worship that he is their coach.

Reactions: TheNewNU
What Harbaugh did at Stanford was very impressive. I have not been impressed with his time at Michigan. So far it has been all hype with very few results. In fact, since Nebraska has joined the Big Ten, Michigan hasn't even sniffed the championship game. Until they do that, people need to STFU about Harbaugh.

He's overrated, his offense is stuck in the 1970's and his QB decisions suck....a lot of michigan fans are coming to grips with it.

What Harbaugh did at Stanford was very impressive. I have not been impressed with his time at Michigan. So far it has been all hype with very few results. In fact, since Nebraska has joined the Big Ten, Michigan hasn't even sniffed the championship game. Until they do that, people need to STFU about Harbaugh.
Unless you have an elite Qb youre not going to have a lot of success running a pro style offense. Harbaugh had the best pro style qb since Peyton Manning and they still weren't competing for titles...

They won’t push him out but Harbaugh may very well leave for the NFL if Michigan doesn’t show the proper degree of gratitude/worship that he is their coach.
Exactly most Michigan fans are fine with Harbaugh. A lot of Nebraska fans have a hardon Harbaugh because they got the better coach and always tried to justify why Riley would be better when the two were hired. You guys bashing Harbaugh would have wanted Osborne gone too. It’s not like he is getting his ass kicked by these top teams. He is close and will get over the hump.

Reactions: oldjar07
ADVERTISEMENT