ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving Huskers....hoping for a good game tomorrow...

Hawkman34

Mar 17, 2002
Of course, as a Hawk fan I hope we win. But, I realize that for the Huskers it has been less about them being beaten and more about them beating themselves. I do not expect a blow out by either team....just some hard hitting. Can I ask who you all hope starts for you at QB? I know Mac. had a rough game against the Illini....but he scares me more than Adrian at this point.

Here's to a GREAT game!!!!

My two cents is 2AM starts and McCaffery is heavy in the game plan...

At least he better be, or it will be another thing that I start to question SF on and the list is growing..

Here is the thing. I have confidence in our running game......but if the Huskers shut it down by selling out I am not sure we have the QB to pass us to victory. I really do like Petras, but he is a first year starter who is performing like one. It will be interesting to see what Chinander schemes for us tomorrow. That is where the game lies.

Here is the thing. I have confidence in our running game......but if the Huskers shut it down by selling out I am not sure we have the QB to pass us to victory. I really do like Petras, but he is a first year starter who is performing like one. It will be interesting to see what Chinander schemes for us tomorrow. That is where the game lies.

If he doesn’t have 3 DT in the game he is a moron and another example why he needs to be let go, trying to play 5 linebackers against any strong running team in the B1G is not a recipe for success...

BTW guys....my family watched the Berringer documentary tonight. What a great young man who was lost way to soon......
Like I mentioned to swiowahawks this bantering between Nebraska and Iowa fans is small potatoes compared to peoples health sounds like his son is ill and I can remember the day we heard brook had been killed. Hopefully you and your family had a great thanksgiving

Like I mentioned to swiowahawks this bantering between Nebraska and Iowa fans is small potatoes compared to peoples health sounds like his son is ill and I can remember the day we heard brook had been killed. Hopefully you and your family had a great thanksgiving

I didn’t hear what‘s wrong with swiowahawks boy?

Reactions: Hawkman34
I totally agree. I have great respect for the Huskers program....I always have. Now, the Gophers and Illini..... Lets just hate on them together!!! LOL!!

Prayers for swioahawks's son and all those battling illness. Those are the most important thing in this life.

Hope you all had a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Reactions: evanburen
ADVERTISEMENT