Status
Not open for further replies.

huskergibob

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
Sean is prepping us for the debates.

Loud nasal inhales with each breath.

Similar to four years ago and the Trump Clinton Debates.

Reactions: Mikesparks1
Shd be fun if your "prediction" happens. But what if "Sleepy Joe" asks Terrible Trump about all of his grifting and corruption and debasing of the U. S. Constitution.....Yeah, it will be.
Sacrilege. Didn't you notice that Donald Drumpf had made America great again?

Teflon Don. None of it sticks. Trump will get under his skin. Joementia will try the same and Don will laugh it off. Joe will be flustered and disoriented. He may faint. Should be fun.
Totally! It'll be awesome to watch that short-fingered vulgarian, with his tie hanging down to his nuts, get up and lie through his teeth. More fun still, watching his flock shout at the top of their lungs, between barking insults at the media and praising whatever Drumpf says, that they're the silent majority. It's live TV at it's best.

Totally! It'll be awesome to watch that short-fingered vulgarian, with his tie hanging down to his nuts, get up and lie through his teeth. More fun still, watching his flock shout at the top of their lungs, between barking insults at the media and praising whatever Drumpf says, that they're the silent majority. It's live TV at it's best.
You actually believe Joe Biden is a capable candidate? Really? Guess we’ll see in just over a month...

If Biden wins, I’m still not going anywhere. If trump wins, where will you be off to?

Come on man! the hate is strong in this one

You actually believe Joe Biden is a capable candidate? Really? Guess we’ll see in just over a month...

If Biden wins, I’m still not going anywhere. If trump wins, where will you be off to?
Nah, Biden is a terrible candidate. That's no joke. It's depressing. That said, Trump is an absolute nightmare. Nobody wants to admit that extremes attract extremes. A decade ago Bernie Sanders would not have stood a snowballs chance in hell of winning his party's nomination. Now look where we are. Either way, I'll be here.

Yes sir, Dementia Joe probably doesn't know what his own name is. So of course, it's no wonder why the Dims just love the guy. They've got a lot in common to say the least.
Ha. I love it. Dims, I see what you did there. Yup. Great insult, sir.

Nah, Biden is a terrible candidate. That's no joke. It's depressing. That said, Trump is an absolute nightmare. Nobody wants to admit that extremes attract extremes. A decade ago Bernie Sanders would not have stood a snowballs chance in hell of winning his party's nomination. Now look where we are. Either way, I'll be here.
This may be more a reflection on your judgement and people like you rather than reality

Shd be fun if your "prediction" happens. But what if "Sleepy Joe" asks Terrible Trump about all of his grifting and corruption and debasing of the U. S. Constitution.....Yeah, it will be.
Debasing of the constitution like damn near all modern day democrats are trying to strip the constitution of its 2nd ammendment? Or limitting free speech because some people act and speak offensively? I'm not saying trump is the right guy or hasn't done anything wrong either. Keep your petty virtue signaling "muh constitution" stuff to yourself until you and other people on the left start defending the whole constitution and not just the parts they want.

llBF_c.gif

In all seriousness, Trump will seat his Justice in my opinion which will cause a lot more unrest and rioting. But that will cause even more people to vote for him which will deliver the election to him. Then all hell breaks loose. Just my opinion on coming events

First, before any of you libs go complaining about the moderator being from Fox, Chris Wallace is a registered Dem, and the son of ultra-lib Mike Wallace. He is fair and will be hard on both candidates.

I can't believe anyone thinks Biden is going to do well without a teleprompter, since he has trouble with one. Complain about Trump all you want but he gave us a heck of an economy. Biden gave us nothing in 47 years, yet all of a sudden people believe his senility will allow him to do wonderous things for the USA after spending years giving things to China (except Hunters money which came from China and Russia).

Economy responded well under trump. Lowest unemployment rate of all time for Black and Hispanic Americans. COVID derailed this, but it will come right back.

I know you’re a child rapist supporter, but surely you can agree these are good things.
Absolutely. I also recognize that his predecessor inherited a complete dumpster fire of an economy and huge unemployment. What Trump inherited was a growing economy and low unemployment, despite his claims to the contrary. To his credit he continued to grow the economy, of course Trump and his minions took credit for everything, but them just ain't the facts. There is no doubt that Democrats have failed to meet their promises to the AA and Latino communities, and maybe the Republican party will one day get out of its own way and actually capture a larger share of those demographics, but let's be honest. We have a president who is a very well documented racist, and a Republican party that is almost entirely white. In the words of James Baldwin, "I can't believe what you say because I see what you do."

First, before any of you libs go complaining about the moderator being from Fox, Chris Wallace is a registered Dem, and the son of ultra-lib Mike Wallace. He is fair and will be hard on both candidates.

I can't believe anyone thinks Biden is going to do well without a teleprompter, since he has trouble with one. Complain about Trump all you want but he gave us a heck of an economy. Biden gave us nothing in 47 years, yet all of a sudden people believe his senility will allow him to do wonderous things for the USA after spending years giving things to China (except Hunters money which came from China and Russia).
Wallace is a legit journalist, which probably means Repubs hate him. I seriously doubt that Biden performs in the debate, I also have serious doubts that it'll make much of a difference. I absolutely detest the tit for tat of politics, but such is human behavior. Why should anyone expect that Democrats will be swayed that Biden is unfit should he fumble the debate -- ie. one standard -- yet they should give Trump a free pass for the outrageous and fallacious claims that tumble out of his mouth -- ie another standard?

Wallace is a legit journalist, which probably means Repubs hate him. I seriously doubt that Biden performs in the debate, I also have serious doubts that it'll make much of a difference. I absolutely detest the tit for tat of politics, but such is human behavior. Why should anyone expect that Democrats will be swayed that Biden is unfit should he fumble the debate -- ie. one standard -- yet they should give Trump a free pass for the outrageous and fallacious claims that tumble out of his mouth -- ie another standard?
Dems are Dems, Republicans are Republicans... none of that will change with the debates. It’s the independent/undecided voters that will see Joe stumble (should he stumble) and move toward Trump.

One standard? Being without your faculties, which Biden clearly is, should be the end of it. His abilities are in serious decline - he should never have received the nomination. Biden and Harris is a terrifying thought for this Country. Outrageous and fallacious claims, from a President? No way!! How many past Presidents were full of crap, and took the credit for all that was good and blamed someone else for all that was bad? Stop with this sanctimonious BS already. Trump is a loud mouth who lacks the ability to sugar coat, and many times is insensitive when talking about whatever it is he’s talking about. Not many people care for how he celebrates himself, but I’ll vote on action, policy and the record over words, weakness, and inaction every time. Would be great if Trump shut up once in a while and put down his phone, but it ain’t gonna happen.

Please give me a documented Trump quote showing he's a racist. Biden has made several and they are all documented on tape.

Just a few examples:

Reactions: TOMHP
Just a few examples:

You know Biden has said stuff that is equally as bad right?

One standard? Being without your faculties, which Biden clearly is, should be the end of it. His abilities are in serious decline - he should never have received the nomination. Biden and Harris is a terrifying thought for this Country. Outrageous and fallacious claims, from a President? No way!! How many past Presidents were full of crap, and took the credit for all that was good and blamed someone else for all that was bad? Stop with this sanctimonious BS already. Trump is a loud mouth who lacks the ability to sugar coat, and many times is insensitive when talking about whatever it is he’s talking about. Not many people care for how he celebrates himself, but I’ll vote on action, policy and the record over words, weakness, and inaction every time. Would be great if Trump shut up once in a while and put down his phone, but it ain’t gonna happen.
Um, yes, two standards. Anyone who talks about how smart, despite all evidence to the contrary, is either a child or a moron. And yes, absolutely, outrageous and fallacious on a scale never before seen in this country. You are comparing apples and oranges. Remember when HW Bush infamously said "read my lips," and it killed him in the election? Boy, those were the days. Now we have a president who only occasionally tells the truth, as if by accident, and his lies are well documented. The difference is that Repubs have tossed all judgement out the window to rationalize everything he says. It's the "he never said that, but if he did he was misunderstood, but if he was understood, then he didn’t mean it, but if he did who cares, because the other guy is just as bad,” line of reasoning. Or I guess in your case it's "I don't care because he's getting results." Of course, the results can be parsed like everything else. Bottom line, when you have a leader who lies as much as Trump lies how can you trust anything he says, even if he happens to be telling the truth?

Just a few examples:

And there you have numerous prime examples of the "Everything I don't like is RACIST" craziness that has become all too common. Seriously, I recommend everyone take a look at these, especially the first one from Vox (a completely unbiased source :rolleyes: ).

Just a few examples:
President Trump points out that there are in fact rapists and murderers who illegally cross our border - the Left "RACIST"
President Trump has called Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' on numerous occasions - the Left "RACIST"

These people need to seek help.

Ha. I love it. Dims, I see what you did there. Yup. Great insult, sir.

You guys can't all be this immature in real life, right? I mean anyone in this thread throwing goofy childish insults back and forth has to be just a show, right?

What is weird is so many people want to blame the divisiveness on one side or the other. In reality it is both sides are actively driving the divide.

You all are some goofy MFers.

Absolutely. I also recognize that his predecessor inherited a complete dumpster fire of an economy and huge unemployment. What Trump inherited was a growing economy and low unemployment, despite his claims to the contrary. To his credit he continued to grow the economy, of course Trump and his minions took credit for everything, but them just ain't the facts. There is no doubt that Democrats have failed to meet their promises to the AA and Latino communities, and maybe the Republican party will one day get out of its own way and actually capture a larger share of those demographics, but let's be honest. We have a president who is a very well documented racist, and a Republican party that is almost entirely white. In the words of James Baldwin, "I can't believe what you say because I see what you do."

How is Trump a racist? Burden of proof is on you. If he is a racist... he’s really bad at it.

You know Biden has said stuff that is equally as bad right?
I'm not pretending he didn't say those things, or apologizing for his behavior, or giving him a free pass. I absolutely think he should be held to account, every ... single ... day. And it is our task to hold our elected leaders responsible for their actions. So what's your point? Are you accusing me of hypocrisy? If you want to have a conversation about Biden's many faults, I'm completely receptive. I'm not all in on Biden, not even close. The fact remains, race is an important issue to tens of millions of Americans, just as abortion, gun rights, and law and order are to others. And yet, repubs either don't want to talk about race, or they don't care. But the issue isn't going away. It's a sad state of affairs that Trump and Biden are the candidates.

Reactions: timnsun
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT