ADVERTISEMENT

Han Solo did the castle run in under 6 parseks

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

But there is not much you can do when your plane loses power. Hopefully Harrison Ford is ok. Sorry, can't link on mobile.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Its the kessel run in 12 parsecs!!! C'mon man!!
chairshot.r191677.gif

$_35.JPG

This post was edited on 3/5 6:56 PM by HBK4life

Yea I have no idea, and didn't look it up. I hate it when I get my Schwartz twisted.

Thanks for the link.

I honestly think it was #1, with Lucas going 'cya' mode with #2. #3 just seems a contrived way to try and make it all ok. But even with that, he would have said 'made it 12 parsecs' instead of 'made it in 12 parsecs.'

Good stuff though

Originally posted by newAD:
He's in critical condition. Hope the old guys pulls through.
Where does it say he is critical?
His son says he is "Battered, but OK!"

Maybe somebody put a snake in the cockpit. He hates snakes.

Maybe he can get Anne Heche to help him strap some pontoons on the plane and get it back in the air.

Glad he is okay. If we would've lost Spock and Indy within a few days of each other, the world would've likely spun off of its axis.

First one to post a meme with Chewy hanging off Harrison's about to crash plane hitting it with his wrench gets a free bottle of Sparky's sauce.

Rumor in Lincoln is he was at The Night Before the previous night, because his plane was being worked on at Duncan Aviation.

Originally posted by jimbosc:
First one to post a meme with Chewy hanging off Harrison's about to crash plane hitting it with his wrench gets a free bottle of Sparky's sauce.
Glad to see someone else is chipping in to give the stuff away besides me.
wink.r191677.gif

Didn't he crash a plane in Nebraska back in the day? Add a helicopter and now another plane in Cali. I believe I would let someone else pilot for a while

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Didn't he crash a plane in Nebraska back in the day? Add a helicopter and now another plane in Cali. I believe I would let someone else pilot for a while
IIRC, I think he landed a plane in Lincoln with engine trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT