ADVERTISEMENT

Hair salons and barber shops

Grow it out so you can start sporting a man bun. Better yet, consider the mullet. That’s back in style.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
I'm bald as F and don't give a crap what you or anyone else thinks about it, champ. I feel sorry for all you haired people.
Hey just giving the baldies a hard time. Will actually give bald guys credit that actually shave it rather than try to cling to some wispy thin remnants. No need to go the Champ route. Naw' sayin?

Hey just giving the baldies a hard time. Will actually give bald guys credit that actually shave it rather than try to cling to some wispy thin remnants. No need to go the Champ route. Naw' sayin?

The good Lord only made so many beautiful heads. The rest He covered with hair. Naw' sayin?

Reactions: huskerfan66
Asked my wife to get out the scissors and clippers and take a shot at it.

I shaved my head..I figure there won't be any family group pics for awhile
plus it's easier to wash and dry..
and I wanted to make sure there's no 666 if dispensationalists are right :/

Reactions: WHCSC
I shaved my head..I figure there won't be any family group pics for awhile
plus it's easier to wash and dry..
and I wanted to make sure there's no 666 if dispensationalists are right :/

Congratulations - you'll never look back

my wife told us at the dinner table tonight that she’d cut my hair.
at first i was thankful for the offer, but then she said kinda slyly , ‘it’ll be ok - your hair grows fast...’.

Reactions: Baxter48
are NOT considered essential?!!? I am in a NE county with almost no Corona, and now I am going to look like a perfectly healthy, but unkempt 40-something. Buncha crap!
Go online and buy yourself a barbers kit, give yourself a military buzz cut. You hair will grow back

Will probably have the wife try her hand with the trimmer to get around the ears and remove the rat tail before too much longer. I was right on the edge of needing a cut when we went on shelter in place.

Imagine what the lines are gonna be like at the barber shops when things go back to normal.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT