ADVERTISEMENT

HAHA Wisconsin!

You're like a parrot now, "squawk, safe space, squawk, safe space."

The fact that you're an unhinged person that comes around here to argue is all anyone needs to know about you. Did your mother dry those tears yet?Laughing
You're the one crying about me being here....not the other way around.
You're like a parrot now, "squawk, safe space, squawk, safe space."

The fact that you're an unhinged person that comes around here to argue is all anyone needs to know about you. Did your mother dry those tears yet?Laughing
So.....9 posts by you complaining about me, the first of which was you chiming in on a post I made to someone else, just to let me know you don't like me, and nothing actually about football.

I clearly live rent free in your head.

Toodles, pumpkin. I've wasted enough time on you this evening.

You're the one crying about me being here....not the other way around.

So.....9 posts by you complaining about me, the first of which was you chiming in on a post I made to someone else, just to let me know you don't like me, and nothing actually about football.

I clearly live rent free in your head.

Toodles, pumpkin. I've wasted enough time on you this evening.

More like you've wasted enough time arguing to others because they don't say what you want them to say, don't agree with what you say, don't stay on your point, boo hoo. Have fun in your "safe space" and tell your mother you need more Kleenex.

Reactions: headcard
Wisconsin dumbos actually thought they were a national title contender just because they played a the worst offenses in all of college football. The first decent offense WI played this year and they get gashed for big plays.

WI is overrated.

If the MI coaches had brains they would have attached deep on WI all game long and probably beat WI.

I wanted to go pour gas on the fire, why else would anyone want to post on another teams site?

Sometimes I have asked for info about which bars to hit up but that is it.

allong69ks=

CBS_TAXI_083_CONTENT_CIAN_420244_1928_1280x720_340229187563.jpg

Just out of curiosity...did you hate Wisconsin before Nebraska joined the Big 10? I wonder what changed....

And let's be honest.....1) You wouldn't call any Wisconsin player a bitch to their faces, and 2) You were home along with your hand and a jar of Vaseline on Prom Night.
So much for Mr. Civility. Come on parrot, squawk some more safe space.

Reactions: Sinomatic
It was just a matter of time.. i mean they had to have 2 defensive tds to beat northwestern as well... if their defense didnt step up this year like it has they would have a similar record as last year.. If Minn beats them they go this year.. hate to say it but thats crazy

Why is it exactly that Paul Chryst is hated? Don’t know much about the fellow except that he’s a Wisconsin guy.

Why is it exactly that Paul Chryst is hated? Don’t know much about the fellow except that he’s a Wisconsin guy.
I'm neutral on the guy, good coach who gets a lot out of his players and keeps them steady most of the time.

Perhaps some feeling that he walked into a plum situation at UW that he hadn't really earned. He went 19-19 in three years at Pitt, his only prior HC experience. Pitt went 33-19 (.635) the four years prior to his arrival. They've gone 33-26 (.559) since he left.

Chryst was going to get fired and either have to take a lesser HC job or a coordinator gig before he Forrest Gumped his way into the Badgers job. He seems to be a beneficiary of Wisconsin's "system" more than an innovator in his own right, but he's had good results using the blueprint already in place.

So when you have a perceived "caretaker" coach who looks like 400 lbs. of chewed bubblegum and acts like he's King Shit from time to time, the potential for hatred is strong.

Perhaps some feeling that he walked into a plum situation at UW that he hadn't really earned. He went 19-19 in three years at Pitt, his only prior HC experience. Pitt went 33-19 (.635) the four years prior to his arrival. They've gone 33-26 (.559) since he left.

Chryst was going to get fired and either have to take a lesser HC job or a coordinator gig before he Forrest Gumped his way into the Badgers gig. He seems to be a beneficiary of Wisconsin's "system" more than an innovator in his own right, but he's had good results using the blueprint already in place.

So when you have a perceived "caretaker" coach who looks like 400 lbs. of chewed bubblegum and acts like he's King Shit from time to time, the potential for hatred is strong.
This should get a response from the psychotic cu/wisky fan.Laughing "Safe space, squawk, safe space."

See the GIFs that members posted of Chryst in this thread and read his lips. He says: FU Nebraska!

I really hated Bret Bielema though. Not only does he look like the Penguin from Batman but is really a royal D-Bag.

The Wisconsin team as a whole is very cocky considering their program has only had recent success.

It is their fans that really suck though! Every Wisconsin fan I’ve met is so arrogant, and the majority of the fanbase is 4 year only, drunken, obnoxious, and ignorant. But the sad fact is aside from a couple of BIG10 Championships they’ve done nothing.

I wouldn't be so sure of Wisky winning the West. OSU will tag them with a loss to give them 2 and Minny may only end up losing to PSU.

This should get a response from the psychotic cu/wisky fan.Laughing "Safe space, squawk, safe space."
In reading through this, you sure do spend a lot of time concerned with the allong69ks dude, while not actually talking football. It's borderline creepy, and I don't always agree with the guy.

You should also know that I go on a lot of CFB forums. Not unusual to find Husker fans on Colorado and other B1G team forums.

Last edited:
In reading through this, you sure do spend a lot of time concerned with the allong69ks dude, while not actually talking football. It's borderline creepy, and I don't always agree with the guy.

You should also know that I go on a lot of CFB forums. Not unusual to find Husker fans on Colorado and other B1G team forums.
Thanks for stopping by. Guess you didn't talk any football here either, so that makes you what, creepy? And even though I didn't want to know that you go on a lot of forums, I guess I should thank you for that bit of information as well.

Thanks for stopping by. Guess you didn't talk any football here either, so that makes you what, creepy? And even though I didn't want to know that you go on a lot of forums, I guess I should thank you for that bit of information as well.
Apparently the point about Husker fans on other forums went right over the head of someone so concerned about trolls.

Am I creepy? I don't think so, at least not yet. I haven't spent half a thread complaining about someone to anyone that will listen. Are you this belligerent all the time, or just when the Huskers are struggling?

Here's your football-----lots of people here seem to hate Wisconsin. Why is that?

Apparently the point about Husker fans on other forums went right over the head of someone so concerned about trolls.

Am I creepy? I don't think so, at least not yet. I haven't spent half a thread complaining about someone to anyone that will listen. Are you this belligerent all the time, or just when the Huskers are struggling?

Husker fans go on other forums? You don't say? Nice how you called yourself a troll, but it's even funnier that you would concern yourself with what I say instead of just talking football. Belligerent? If the shoe fits, wear it, and you wear that just fine.

You have anything football related to talk about, or are you still going to rattle on about how creepy and belligerent you are? Say hello to your brother allong69, no doubt you are one in the same, just rebirthed yourself when you signed up today.

Last edited:

He's essentially Barry Alvarez's little child. Hand picked to take over a system that BA put in place back in the 90's. Paul Chryst is a dick head that talks smack.

Paul Chryst is NOT a great coach.

Wisconsin fans are the major problem. A lot of arragont pricks that they their football program is awesome. Remind them that they have never won a national title and not going to win one before their death and they go ballistic. Terrible fanbase.

When Wisconsin loses their fans don't give a shit and stop going to games. It's a Packers state.

Wisconsin fans think Paul Chryst is a genius when he in fact isn't. He can't even speak a full sentence back to back when publically speaking.

He's essentially Barry Alvarez's little child. Hand picked to take over a system that BA put in place back in the 90's. Paul Chryst is a dick head that talks smack.

Wisconsin fans are the major problem. A lot of arragont pricks that they their football program is awesome. Remind them that they have never won a national title and not going to win one before their death and they go ballistic. Terrible fanbase.

When Wisconsin loses their fans don't give a shit and stop going to games. It's a Packers state.

Wisconsin fans think Paul Chryst is a genius when he in fact isn't. He can't even speak a full sentence back to back when publically speaking.
We have officially turned into a losing mentality board like Most boards that have losing programs, basking in the loss of programs that we are envy of.

Ehh the reason Neb fans don't like him is because he's a long time Mike Riley friend who was shown saying "F&*k you, mother f&*ckers" after a score last year. That's it really

Ehh the reason Neb fans don't like him is because he's a long time Mike Riley friend who was shown saying "F&*k you, mother f&*ckers" after a score last year. That's it really
Oh no---a football coach that said something like that during the heat of a football game. I'm sure that's never happened before---except for all the times that it has.

Nailed it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT