ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Guy shoots him self in penis robbing hotdog stand...

I laughed. I like how after after he shot off his own dick the article said "he began to hobble." What a warrior!

Reactions: Anegada1
MGTK5U.gif

The summer after high school I worked for a lawn service here in Omaha. During a smoke break my boss told me that he had some second cousin or great uncle in the 60’s who was a real piece of work - in and out of jail, always drunk, got in lots of fights, etc. He liked to carry a pistol in his waistband.

Anyway, they find him one day dead with a self inflicted gunshot to the head. He also had shot his dick off. “Why would he shoot his dick off before he killed himself,” they asked. Then it dawned on them. He’d accidentally blown his dick off and not wanting to go on after that, ended things.

Wild stuff.

Last edited:
The summer after high school I worked for a lawn service here in Omaha. During a smoke break my boss told me that he had some second cousin or great uncle in the 60’s who was a real piece of work - in and out of jail, always drunk, got in lots of fights, etc. He liked to carry a pistol in his waistband.

Anyway, they find him one day dead with a self inflicted gunshot to the head. He also had shot his dick off. “Why would he shoot his dick off before he killed himself,”they asked. Then it dawned on them. He’d accidentally blown his dick off and not wanting to go on after that, ended things.

Wild stuff.
/Thread

Reactions: leodisflowers

Anyway, they find him one day dead with a self inflicted gunshot to the head. He also had shot his dick off. “Why would he shoot his dick off before he killed himself,”they asked. Then it dawned on them. He’d accidentally blown his dick off and not wanting to go on after that, ended things.

Wild stuff.
E30cqOY.gif

Wild stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: Flick2.0
ADVERTISEMENT