Grocery Store: Who are you?

Who are YOU at the Grocery Store?

• In and out, 10 items or less person and GTFO

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • I'm here to hit on the ladies

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Freebies? I'm having lunch and dinner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I stand in the meat section pureveying choices for an hour like I know what I'm doing

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Put my cart in the middle of the aisle and wander away to who knows where

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I'm on my phone jerk! Why are you bothering me?

• Beer, Cheese, and Jerky. What else do I need?

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I write checks at the checkout counter and never fill them out before hand

• I apologize for my kids. I need help.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easily in and out, the first of the month angers the hell out of me at the store because it kills my efficiency...

My wife orders online, shows up the next day and they load her car.

So, other.

Drop the tailgate, Beer, bucket of popcorn. Waitin for the next round of Hy-Vee fight club.

Holla

You have kids? If not, why still married?

A 3-1/2 and a 1-1/2. Not having to take kids into the grocery store is amazing.

I can’t figure out if ‘load her car’ is a euphemism and that’s the joke or if you think that she’d be really lazy to online grocery shop.

If it’a the euphemism, it took me a minute to figure it out. If it’s the lazy thing, having her be able to just drive up and have them bring out the groceries is so incredibly convenient. We would probably do it even if we didn’t have kids. She’s able to get them after she gets off work at 8:30. It’s so nice. I highly recommend.

People who still write checks at the grocery store after arguing for 10 minutes about why their 20-cent coupon isn't eligible for doubling, then pausing to ask, "Ohhh I need some cash - can I write this for $5 extra???" --- are the reason I consider self-checkout to be the single greatest technological advancement of the 21st century.

Of course now the self-checkout lanes, even those that say 15 Items or Less, are being invaded by people with two full cartloads of groceries and a little darling who just loves to scan each and every item (often 3 or 4 times). So delivery and curbside pickup are looking more and more attractive every day.

Just depends if it the first of the month all the welfare people are out in droves so in and out as fast as possible the middle is the best take a little longer usually some good looks ladies either in yoga pants or a nicely filled out sweater. I'm waiting for 2018 edition of yoga pants pictures

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Just depends if it the first of the month all the welfare people are out in droves so in and out as fast as possible the middle is the best take a little longer usually some good looks ladies either in yoga pants or a nicely filled out sweater. I'm waiting for 2018 edition of yoga pants pictures
1st of the month has been noted for further efficiency.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT