ADVERTISEMENT

Griner.......remember her???

huskergina

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 13, 2003
Interesting last six weeks apparently............all in six weeks. Bought a house...got married....announced partner Johnson is pregnant.....and filed for annulment. Add on a few weeks before that...domestic assault charge....and sitting out 7 games this year. Wow.

I don't know much about her other than reading people make fun of her on the internet, but I have some opinions on Ms. Griner. I personally think she is physically like that track runner a few years ago that was on the outside a woman, but all her insides and mannerisms were that of a man. She dominated her sport because she was barely a woman and about 90% man. Brittney I think is the same. She had a prominent Adams Apple in her booking photo. It is almost like cheating that she is competing with women, but I understand and she ain't a dude on the outside. Secondly, I suspect she is a lot like singer Chris Brown. I suspect she is a bully to those she is in relationships with. That is just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

Interesting last six weeks apparently............all in six weeks. Bought a house...got married....announced partner Johnson is pregnant.....and filed for annulment. Add on a few weeks before that...domestic assault charge....and sitting out 7 games this year. Wow.
This is a very interesting story on several levels.

I remember Glory Johnson from when she played at Tennessee and thought she was a fairly attractive well spoken woman. Suddenly she became part of this story a few months ago, which surprised me. I found a NYT article on their courtship, that revealed that Glory Johnson, prior to this Griner episode. had never been attracted to women or considered herself to be a lesbian.

I suspect that Glory Johnson hooked up with some guy, which was not a departure from her normal history and ended up getting knocked up. When Griner found out the S## hit the fan, although the fight a few weeks ago might have been part of this. as Griner might have found evidence of Glory's return to her interest in men.

The comments about "artificial" insemination form Glory Johnson were probably cover to make this issue go away, since Griner claimed recently she knew nothing about any pregnancy plan.

Considering Glory Johnson's background, this whole story is very strange, almost to the level of a Tonya Harding type situation.

In fact the whole issue of disproportionate lesbianism in the WNBA is odd, and the case of Sheryl Swoopes in particular is relevant. Swoopes was married and had a son, then at some point "became" a lesbian after a few years in the WNBA. Swoopes later renounced her lesbianism and is now head coach at the Loyola-Chicago. Her comments about her experience are very interesting and will piss off left leaning, gay agenda focused types.

Sheryl Swoops and her story are for certain not politically correct, and this Glory Johnson situation is very similar.

Reactions: RedSea
I also had read the same about Glory Johnson...and have heard interviews. Well spoken....attractive young lady. As much as she is in a daze right now......she is probably better off moving ahead alone....given that she said Griner was the instigator of the domestic assault.

The world of the elite gets stranger every day lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT