ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings and Salutations

In retrospect, we should’ve known the size of that beak would directly correlate to the size of his brain.

If only he could learn to grow up. Not act like a douche to the fans and media. Not piss off the boosters. Learn to stop the jet sweep without Suh, Crick and Lavonte he might still be a head coach today. 😆
hear what you're saying, but i'd probably take it all back to get to 9-10 wins.

hear what you're saying, but i'd probably take it all back to get to 9-10 wins.
We all would, any Husker fan that is saying/posting anything different is lying.

For the dorky fans that think Bo hated you, trust me, Frost hates even more.

We all would, any Husker fan that is saying/posting anything different is lying.

When Frost posts a winning record, he can begin to have an opinion about my dorky fan self. Until then he is just underachieving at Nebraska.

Bo is the only coach we've ever had that cared so much about beating FCS opponents that would piss his pants and have a heart attack over it.

If Frost starts winning games, he can pee in the fans' popcorn for all I care.

Felt the same way about Bo, actually. The only reason his personality bothered me is that I figured it would end up getting him fired - which it did, resulting in the Mike Riley Experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT