ADVERTISEMENT

Green in the portal

Bo never won fewer than 9 games. That's why he got 7 years. Still fans love to be hypocritical and clamor for continuity and make excuses for a shit product on the field when they were the same ones chasing Bo out.
Wisconsin just scored again. Talk about sh## product on the field. IF the crap continues on the field under Frost the fans will run him off too. Some of us are somewhat optimistic that with a full 3 unhurried recruiting classes under his belt now that Frost will turn the corner. The beautiful thing about football is that eventually we'll all get to see how the story ends. He's likely got 2 more years at least to write it.

Maybe, maybe not. “Every chance” would surely include top notch coaching and if that is true how can we outrecruit most West teams yet be so 12-20 horrible?

I think Coach T has done a good job with the DL since he’s been here. And simply looking at recruiting rankings, doesn’t give a full picture. The staff has failed, but we do not have that kind of talent edge over the other teams in the West. Due to coaching changes, scheme changes and a transition class, a lot of those kids are gone, almost the entire 2017 and 2018 recruiting classes are gone.

He most certainly did say that. It was in a radio interview he did over a year ago. His words were more along the lines of "in hindsight, hiring Bo wasn't such a good idea". I'm not sure who he would have hired who would have had any more success than Bo in the win-loss column though. The guys who were rumored other than Bo I don't think won as many games as Bo did and I think got fired from their next jobs before Bo did. I was lukewarm initially when Tom hired him but on board until the behavior issues surfaced later. Hell I defended Bo in his pissing matches with the media for at least 4 years.
No he didn’t. Just stop.

No he didn’t. Just stop.
Prove that he didn't. You stop. I listen to way too much Nebraska sports talk and Tom has indicated his regret about hiring Bo over the past 3 years twice that I've heard. His disappointment on how Bo burned the place down when he left was obvious.

Prove that he didn't. You stop. I listen to way too much Nebraska sports talk and Tom has indicated his regret about hiring Bo over the past 3 years twice that I've heard. His disappointment on how Bo burned the place down when he left was obvious.
So let's recount. You three times positively averred that TO admitted he made a mistake in hiring Pelini; then paraphrased that unfounded statement, with quotation marks this time, into another unfounded contention. Then leave it to another to disprove your assertions. Well, ok:

I know you're a last-word-in kind of poster so I'll sit back and wait.

So let's recount. You three times positively averred that TO admitted he made a mistake in hiring Pelini; then paraphrased that unfounded statement, with quotation marks this time, into another unfounded contention. Then leave it to another to disprove your assertions. Well, ok:

I know you're a last-word-in kind of poster so I'll sit back and wait.
Yeah. You've got every radio interview up there that Tom has done since Bo was fired. Not even close. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT