ADVERTISEMENT

Great win, we still need to work on pass D

Not sure if you were serious or not, but despite the nice win, there IS still some room for improvements!

I'd gladly give up 300 yards passing if it means 65 yards rushing or whatever they got.

This is what I have been waiting on. Not "we are great at stopping the run" one focus. Ive been waiting for the total defense to come together. Less than 400 yards is a good job. I am glad the guys put one together last night. Felt good to not be frustrated. Also having those takeaways at the end was a great sign.

I'm hopeful the late picks may have helped turn the light on for some of our DBs.

but where are the haters seriously you had to be happy if you are a fan. You know who you little bitches are, where are you. Hahaha

I think it would be more accurate to say some people hate the heart breaking results at the end of our games, but not MR himself or the team. At least I hope so.

Reactions: SDhusker12
but where are the haters seriously you had to be happy if you are a fan. You know who you little bitches are, where are you. Hahaha

Yes, anyone who offers criticism and disagrees with the decisions this administration has made are haters. It was nice to see the win but it didn't change my mind about the AD or this staff. But go ahead and gloat over a win which would have been dismissed as a win that didn't matter just a year ago and dissected by all of those that wanted a change last year. The sides are flipped now and I am taking the advice from those who preach patience. That is exactly what I am going to do. If and when this staff proves me wrong, I'll come out and admit it. A win over a struggling team decimated by injuries isn't enough though. There was more good than bad yesterday but some of the bad was masked because we were playing an average team that is going downward.

Reactions: SDhusker12
planored said:

If we can get some semblance of a pass rush and no hesitate on pass D responsibilities will go along way.

There is a select group of posters that come here specifically to knock Riley and to talk trash to HTO. Those are the losers who have gone silent the last 12 hours. Plano is talking about those guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT