ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Allen

I thought Allen got hosed on that late charging call. Defender was outside the arc, but I didn't think he was set in time.

And it pains me to say that, because Allen is such an ass. But that call let Carolina off the hook toward the end of a total meltdown.

Last edited:
There are some people who believe Lonzo Ball was treated differently by opposing players/teams in the NBA in the beginning because of his loudmouth dad and all the hype he tried to create.

Grayson will/should get it 10x worse.

If you have a facebook account, go to the “Basketball Forever” page. They have a video posted about an hour ago of a bunch of his “stunts.”

I despise Duke basketball, but still can't understand the hate for Grayson.

Is he really more incredibly awful than Christian Laettner or J.J. Reddick?

Not rooting for the kid, but FFS, people just need to let some of their feelings go.

I despise Duke basketball, but still can't understand the hate for Grayson.

Is he really more incredibly awful than Christian Laettner or J.J. Reddick?

Not rooting for the kid, but FFS, people just need to let some of their feelings go.

He has purposely tripped, kicked, and pulled stupid stunts like this hip check more than any high level player in recent memory. And he seems to rarely get penalized for it by his coach, who is supposed to be a coach with integrity. He also has a whiney face. In my person opinion, he’s a school boy bitch.

Against someone like Rick Mahorn, Biil Laimbeer, Charles Barkley, Charles Oakley, etc. Too bad there’s not many guys like that in the league any more.
Yeah the league is now full of guys who can dribble, shoot the three, and make athletic plays. The league is as popular as ever because every guy on the court has to be a basketball player, and not an enforcer. I have no respect for past players when 6/10 guys on the court couldn't shoot a 3.

Yeah the league is now full of guys who can dribble, shoot the three, and make athletic plays. The league is as popular as ever because every guy on the court has to be a basketball player, and not an enforcer. I have no respect for past players when 6/10 guys on the court couldn't shoot a 3.

Uh it was a joke.

Rooting for Duke (unless they somehow end up playing NU) and Grayson Allen. Always amusing to see what the haters have to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT