ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Wistrom black shirt jersey

Nuhskr15

Oct 14, 2018
Would anyone be interested in buying Grant Wistrom black shirt jersey that was given to him while he was a Husker and wore in practice? Have proof and pictures that it was his. I can also have him autograph it if wanted.

Would anyone be interested in buying Grant Wistrom black shirt jersey that was given to him while he was a Husker and wore in practice? Have proof and pictures that it was his. I can also have him autograph it if wanted.

Cost? Including signature

Reactions: Nuhskr15
I'm not really sure. Just trying to see what people would pay for it or what it's worth..do not want to get rid of it but kinda came upon some hard times and would rather get the money and provide for family

Cost? Including signature
tenor.gif

Count me in as interested

Reactions: Nuhskr15
Cool, was on the way to Daytona 500, Feb. just after the '99-00 season, got stuck in St Louis due to strong storm that night, it was a couple days after they won the SB and he saw our Husker hats and stopped to chat in the airport. Grant wrote and signed a note of encouragement to my godson. Just real cool deal, next morning at our gate saw coach Dick Vermeil and his wife going to their gate, just gave him the head nod acknowledgement, he responded with a wave and a smile.
trivia: That Super Bowl season GW had two INT's for TD's (91 & 40 yards, 12 points) and actually scored more points than their QB, Kurt Warner (1 TD rushing and 92 yards, 6 points)

Haha Winstrom. That's funny .I hate when people mispronounce it. Santabarbarasker please me or send an email to my email address and I'll send you my phone number if you want

I do not know how to pm on here .I will om you if you can walk me through it

That’s cool…

In the upper right hand corner hit the little envelope icon:

97-B9-FC9-C-C361-4-B0-E-982-F-64-B2425-D60-FE.jpg

Then in the participants line, type in my username “SantaBarbarSker”,
In the subject line type the subject matter “Jersey”, and in the text body type your message, and hit send.

8-A26-EE91-C9-F4-437-D-87-D9-B7947-F6-AEFC4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT