ADVERTISEMENT

Gottula getting the start

So Gottula and Lutovsky. Hope DR doesn't get killed in this game.
the pff grades are pretty good for Gottula. He graded better than Scott, Jenkins and Lutovsky. Some of that I think is the type of stunts and blitzes they threw at us but rewatching some of the replays I had a better impression of Gottula”s job. Im more worried about Lutovsky.

the pff grades are pretty good for Gottula. He graded better than Scott, Jenkins and Lutovsky. Some of that I think is the type of stunts and blitzes they threw at us but rewatching some of the replays I had a better impression of Gottula”s job. Im more worried about Lutovsky.
Good to know. I thought I read a post of yours after the game saying Gottula had played poorly.

No, I think he said the drop off was noticeable, or words to that affect.

I give dingle some leeway since he's been watching a different game than most of us for the 3 years I've been on this site. (LOLLLLLL). j/k
I just saw our O line getting it's sh## pushed in and erroneously assumed it was Lutovsky AND Gottula. That was wrong. Honestly when you're at the game there's so much to watch that it's tough to focus on one area. You see more of the field IMO and don't get as good of replays on the video board as on TV. We do sit very near the visitor's cheerleaders so that can be distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I just saw our O line getting it's sh## pushed in and erroneously assumed it was Lutovsky AND Gottula. That was wrong. Honestly when you're at the game there's so much to watch that it's tough to focus on one area. You see more of the field IMO and don't get as good of replays on the video board as on TV. We do sit very near the visitor's cheerleaders so that can be distracting.
Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Illinois cheerleaders had a very cute girl who they would hold over their heads with her legs spread facing the stands. Those cheerleading panties were very tight...... Hard to look away but I had to remind myself that she was younger than my daughter

The Illinois cheerleaders had a very cute girl who they would hold over their heads with her legs spread facing the stands. Those cheerleading panties were very tight...... Hard to look away but I had to remind myself that she was younger than my daughter

Is the "younger than your daughter" thing a deal breaker. Just asking for a friend 😉😉

Holla

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Illini DL is horrible. So is PU's.

Don't want to make the two ends for PU look like AA's.
Remember 2015 against Purdue?

Purdue had a terrible run defense & we were without Tommy Armstrong (Ryker Fife starting). All we had to do was hand it off 50 times and we win that game. Instead, Langsdorf decided to chuck it around nearly 50 times (4 picks), gained only 80 yards rushing and lost.

I have a bad feeling similar things are going to happen this game.... I hope I'm way wrong.

Purdue had a terrible run defense & we were without Tommy Armstrong (Ryker Fife starting). All we had to do was hand it off 50 times and we win that game. Instead, Langsdorf decided to chuck it around nearly 50 times (4 picks), gained only 80 yards rushing and lost.

I have a bad feeling similar things are going to happen this game.... I hope I'm way wrong.
Holy Schneikies! You think our offense is as bad as Langsdorks! There’s a LOT of drama queen in that comment.

How can this game be nearly a decade ago? Remember it like yesterday, thinking it was the end of husker football

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT