ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers up the ante for Fleck

he's a good coach for them given what their reasonable expectations can be.

PJ has 4 winning seasons a top 10 finish and is 3-0 in bowl games. He comes off as a douche but he's a good coach, there is no denying that.

I 100% deny it and have proven it time and again. He has done exactly what the other Minnesota coaches before him have done, he just tells you he is special over and over and you buy it. He is not. He is simply a self-obsessed used car salesman.

And let's not forget that this year, he had the easiest schedule on earth, with a roster full of 6th-year players, including one of the best backs in CFB and doesn’t even win the division in its most down year ever. After everyone picked them to win it. Just so elite.

Last edited:
He kicks your teams ass every year.

It’s almost like we were terrible and fired our coach or something.

But yes, super impressed by the performance against a Nebraska team that fired their HC, fired their DC, started a backup QB. Little PJ managed to get shut out the first half and ran for 2.6 ypc. He’s just so amazing.

He hasn't been great there, but he has met expectations for their program. Minnesota doesn't have national title dreams. You go 8-4 there and you are golden

Reactions: BleedRed78
It’s almost like we were terrible and fired our coach or something.

But yes, super impressed by the performance against a Nebraska team that fired their HC, fired their DC, started a backup QB. Little PJ managed to get shut out the first half and ran for 2.6 ypc. He’s just so amazing.
Every year loser. And will kick your ass again week 1 next year.

Every year loser. And will kick your ass again week 1 next year.

Look how proud you are, of absolutely nothing.

You are a joke program with a joke coach. Which is why you are here obsessing over Nebraska on a Nebraska message board.

Look how proud you are, of absolutely nothing.

You are a joke program with a joke coach. Which is why you are here obsessing over Nebraska on a Nebraska message board.
It’s your program that’s a joke and literally laughed at by the rest of the Big Ten.

• Haha
I 100% deny it and have proven it time and again. He has done exactly what the other Minnesota coaches before him have done, he just tells you he is special over and over and you buy it. He is not. He is simply a self-obsessed used car salesman.

And let's not forget that this year, he had the easiest schedule on earth, with a roster full of 6th-year players, including one of the best backs in CFB and doesn’t even win the division in its most down year ever. After everyone picked them to win it. Just so elite.
You haven’t proved anything headcard. You and thall are obsessed with numbers and statistics and think they “prove” everything.
Why don’t you tell the rest of the story behind these numbers? I am assuming the won loss records you have listed are accurate.
What happened to Glen Mason after his last 65 games at Minnesota? He got his ass fired. In his last game as coach, he lost to Texas Tech at the Insight Bowl after leading 38-7 in the third quarter. The defense was a major problem throughout his time at Minnesota, and despite changing DCs several times, the problem was never fixed. Despite having his contract extended just the year before, the AD and the fan base lost faith in Mason and he was fired.
What happened to Kill/Claeys after the last 65 games? Claeys got his ass fired. Recruiting was in the toilet and Claeys had the temerity to stand up for his players against the school administration over an unsubstantiated sexual assault allegation. The players voted to boycott the bowl game, but. Claeys convinced them to play. What resulted was multiple transfers after the bowl game and a divided locker room when Fleck was hired. The program was a mess despite the 9-4 record in 2016.
What happened to Fleck after his last 65 games? He received a new 7 year contract because there is hope in the athletic dept and in the fan base. He is a douche and a used car salesman, but there is no doubt he is a good football coach.
Bottom line, both Mason and Claeys got their asses fired after their last 65 games and Fleck received a raise and contract extension.
Numbers and statistics never tell the whole story.

You think we lose 7 starters on both sides? Where the **** do you get your info dumbass?

First off go **** yourself.

Second take a look.

Third go **** yourself, you dumbass ****ing piece of shit.

Also go **** your self and your cross dressing bitch ass clown of a coach.

First off go **** yourself.

Second take a look.

Third go **** yourself, you dumbass ****ing piece of shit.
He
Also go **** your self and your cross dressing bitch ass clown of a coach.
Damn Son, don’t take it so hard!😉

Reactions: headcard
Minnesota agrees to a new
7 year 42 Million extension..
There's typically a salary war escalation in the conference resulting from the hiring of a new coach with a big salary. You can say that Nebraska triggered that escalation in the B1G this year. So the competitive conference coaches (and their greedy agents) should be very grateful to Nebraska this Christmas.

You think we lose 7 starters on both sides? Where the **** do you get your info dumbass?
Looks like 7 on each side of the ball to me as I read the link headcard posted.

That being said, I will grant you addition by subtraction in the case of Morgan. Had we not knocked him out of the game against us, we win.

Kaliakmanis is a guy that scares me a bit.

Reactions: headcard
There's typically a salary war escalation in the conference resulting from the hiring of a new coach with a big salary. You can say that Nebraska triggered that escalation in the B1G this year. So the competitive conference coaches (and their greedy agents) should be very grateful to Nebraska this Christmas.
No question about that. My post was just informative..I have family in the Minneapolis area, thou they find him quirky he still wins games that we would be doing cartwheels over the past 6 years..

ADVERTISEMENT