ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers' P.J. 'Flake' Says "We Plan on Playing"

He did mention that under the B1G 21 quarantine rule that a lot of players will be out for the Nebraska game, how many starters is unknown..

In their last game against Purdue they had 22 players that were out...

I’m going to say good for Fleck. I appreciate his efforts to keep playing, despite the challenges.

I’m going to say good for Fleck. I appreciate his efforts to keep playing, despite the challenges.
Agreed - I've actually gained more respect for Fleck after this year.

I don't recall which game it was, but they recently played where 20+ players and coaches were out and they didn't use it as an excuse. They had twice the pieces missing as Wisconsin when they canceled the game against us.

I don't recall which game it was, but they recently played where 20+ players and coaches were out and they didn't use it as an excuse. They had twice the pieces missing as Wisconsin when they canceled the game against us.

It was the Purdue game they had 22 out.

Until that time, he will pass the time going over the game plan with the other coaches in his hot tub time machine.
ca7eb6865bc658ca569141c302a08c818e-22-hot-tub-time-machine.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Purdue did get dicked over at the end of the Minnesota game, so I won't say they're flat out lucky. But they've been really fortunate in some matchups this season:

-They draw Iowa in Spencer Petras's first career game. He's not very good anyway, but he was even way worse the first 2 weeks of the season.

- They play Illinois when the Illini are down to their 4th string QB. That seriously might be the only game he plays in his career for Illinois.

- They get to play Minnesota without 22 scholarship players including 2 starting offensive linemen, which is really the strength of Minnesota's team.

- They get to play Rutgers who had to use their 2nd and 3rd string QB's due to injury of Vedral.

Nebraska will be the first actually healthy team Purdue has faced since Northwestern 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: scarletred
Purdue did get dicked over at the end of the Minnesota game, so I won't say they're flat out lucky. But they've been really fortunate in some matchups this season:

-They draw Iowa in Spencer Petras's first career game. He's not very good anyway, but he was even way worse the first 2 weeks of the season.

- They play Illinois when the Illini are down to their 4th string QB. That seriously might be the only game he plays in his career for Illinois.

- They get to play Minnesota without 22 scholarship players including 2 starting offensive linemen, which is really the strength of Minnesota's team.

- They get to play Rutgers who had to use their 2nd and 3rd string QB's due to injury of Vedral.

Nebraska will be the first actually healthy team Purdue has faced since Northwestern 3 weeks ago.

I believe Illinois had quite a few players out because of COVID in their game against Purdue, it just wasn’t playing their 4string QB and they all most beat them losing 31-24..

Reactions: Cornicator
ADVERTISEMENT