ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers open up 10.5 favorites over NU

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Have to think some of this is more on the status of Thompson..

Herky’s 6.5 dogs to Purdue
Oklahoma -3 favorites over Baylor
Tennessee 9 point dogs to Georgia
K-State 1 dog to texass
illini -16 favorite over Sparty
Clemson -3.5 fav over ND

Reactions: king_kong_
They have a better coach and system than we do. They’d have to fail miserably to lose to Nebraska.
Nebraska is broken. A multiple failure at all phases. Placing blame is pointless. At this point it’s just about accepting what they’ve become and trying to change for the better. We need a coach not looking for a contract. But a fulfilling challenge and a love of the culture and everything that makes Nebraska special. Someone willing to get the trenches tough and make opponents know that we are going to be a tough game, that you don’t look forward to. Patty cake ball won’t cut it.

Someone willing to get the trenches tough and make opponents know that we are going to be a tough game, that you don’t look forward to. Patty cake ball won’t cut it.
Scene: Nebraska Huddle.
QB: "I-Right, 18 Option. I-Right, 18 Option on NUT. Reeeeeady...."

[cut to line of scrimmage]

QB: "180....180..hutt!........hutt hutt....yo momma is a Jabba so I kicked her in the NUT!"

• Haha
Reactions: Sinomatic and c3o
First impression is that I like Tennessee a great deal at +9. Of course Vegas knows a bit more than I do….
Each year is a new year.

In the first 3 years of Frost, NU went 4-8, 5-7, and 2-5. In those same 3 years, Pruitt coached Tennessee to 5-7, 8-5, 3-7, and got canned.
Heupel took over in 2021 and went 7-6. This year Tennessee is 8-0.

Last year Bama smashed Tennesse by 4 TDs (52-24) and this year Tennessee beat Bama 52-49.

Last year Georgia smashed Tennessee by 24 pts (41-17). I'm interested to see what happens this year.

I've seen Georgia totally dismantle Oregon, and seemed to need wake-up calls in some games this year.

If Tennessee can protect their QB, it should be a fun game to watch.

If CT is out, prepare to get shut out. And furthermore, do yourself a favor and do something better with 3 hours on Saturday. Unless CT plays, then watch.

If true, that really sucks! Whipple pretty much put all the eggs in basket with CT. I get it. He is clearly the best QB. Season is over without him.

They have a better coach and system than we do. They’d have to fail miserably to lose to Nebraska.
Nebraska is broken. A multiple failure at all phases. Placing blame is pointless. At this point it’s just about accepting what they’ve become and trying to change for the better. We need a coach not looking for a contract. But a fulfilling challenge and a love of the culture and everything that makes Nebraska special. Someone willing to get the trenches tough and make opponents know that we are going to be a tough game, that you don’t look forward to. Patty cake ball won’t cut it.
Hire Turner Gill or Tommy Frazier

Have to think some of this is more on the status of Thompson..

Herky’s 6.5 dogs to Purdue
Oklahoma -3 favorites over Baylor
Tennessee 9 point dogs to Georgia
K-State 1 dog to texass
illini -16 favorite over Sparty
Clemson -3.5 fav over ND

Caesars has the following:

NU +12
Iowa +4
OU -3.5
TN +8.5
K St +3
IL -16
Clemson -4

For a few of you Hugh Freeze coaching fans, Liberty is -13.5 dog to Arkansas…

Thompson is out this week and Nebraska is now +15.

Game of the week Tennessee +8 against Georgia.

Go back to phoenix and that terrible lib state.
the-dude-abide.gif

Heard it’s like 2 touchdown underdog now. Let that sink in…to Minnesota. C’mon Trev, make something happen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT