ADVERTISEMENT

gooooooo....... Nebrasketball on B1G right now.

4 offensive fouls and shooting 20% from the field and only down 3. If we can just get it together, we will be fine.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Nebraska has to close out on that guard for USD. He can shoot. Good player.

that was goal tending. Ivan hit it after it hit the glass. Don't know if they can make that call on the replay or not. Ivan was up there.

Man I hate our guys wearing weird color shoes. If you wanna get crazy go all red
If that is what it takes to land 5 stars, they can wear flip flops for all I care. My high school team colors were red/white.....I had gold suede converse basketball shoes one year. Cooooool. One of the reasons I don't have any ligaments left on the side of my ankle was those damned low top shoes.

If that is what it takes to land 5 stars, they can wear flip flops for all I care. My high school team colors were red/white.....I had gold suede converse basketball shoes one year. Cooooool. One of the reasons I don't have any ligaments left on the side of my ankle was those damned low top shoes.
Understood. But I don’t have to like it

I’m just here for Jace Piatkowski’s ascendence to greatness
I hope he develops in to a long term solid player who can come in and hit shots off the bench. Teams need guys like that who are just solid players and good team guys.

This team is much improved from last years squad. When they get Andre the big guy back from covid., should help rebounding.

Reactions: TheNewNU
I hope he develops in to a long term solid player who can come in and hit shots off the bench. Teams need guys like that who are just solid players and good team guys.
God his dad was awesome! Loved watching those Née teams. And going to basketball camp and watching those guys play pickup games

I'd say that Huskers look better than they did last year. I know. Understatement. They like to run and they go vertical. I like it. Kobe Webster is meh. Will be interesting to add another McGowans to the mix. It should be showtime!

I'd say that Huskers look better than they did last year. I know. Understatement. They like to run and they go vertical. I like it. Kobe Webster is meh. Will be interesting to add another McGowans to the mix. It should be showtime!
When I heard Webster was coming from Western Illinois. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. But I think he's a very solid back up point guard for the year. He can come in and initiate the offense. I definitely think this group will get a lot better once we get Derrick and Eduardo back.

Teddy Allen is going to make Heiman cry like back in High School. Heiman was talking shit early on and Allen is now is talking bout his momma as the shots are falling

• Haha
Teddy Allen is going to make Heiman cry like back in High School. Heiman was talking shit early on and Allen is now is talking bout his momma as the shots are falling
Wouldn't get to cocky just yet. The Huskers are letting the Coyotes hang around. We saw what happened when they did that with Nevada.

ADVERTISEMENT