gooooooo....... Nebrasketball on B1G right now.

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
4 offensive fouls and shooting 20% from the field and only down 3. If we can just get it together, we will be fine.

Reactions: dinglefritz

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Nebraska has to close out on that guard for USD. He can shoot. Good player.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
that was goal tending. Ivan hit it after it hit the glass. Don't know if they can make that call on the replay or not. Ivan was up there.

NebChicago

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 14, 2009
Man I hate our guys wearing weird color shoes. If you wanna get crazy go all red

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Man I hate our guys wearing weird color shoes. If you wanna get crazy go all red
If that is what it takes to land 5 stars, they can wear flip flops for all I care. My high school team colors were red/white.....I had gold suede converse basketball shoes one year. Cooooool. One of the reasons I don't have any ligaments left on the side of my ankle was those damned low top shoes.

NebChicago

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 14, 2009
If that is what it takes to land 5 stars, they can wear flip flops for all I care. My high school team colors were red/white.....I had gold suede converse basketball shoes one year. Cooooool. One of the reasons I don't have any ligaments left on the side of my ankle was those damned low top shoes.
Understood. But I don’t have to like it

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
I’m just here for Jace Piatkowski’s ascendence to greatness
I hope he develops in to a long term solid player who can come in and hit shots off the bench. Teams need guys like that who are just solid players and good team guys.

beerdawg69

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 23, 2007
This team is much improved from last years squad. When they get Andre the big guy back from covid., should help rebounding.

Reactions: TheNewNU

NebChicago

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 14, 2009
I hope he develops in to a long term solid player who can come in and hit shots off the bench. Teams need guys like that who are just solid players and good team guys.
God his dad was awesome! Loved watching those Née teams. And going to basketball camp and watching those guys play pickup games

bigboxes

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
I'd say that Huskers look better than they did last year. I know. Understatement. They like to run and they go vertical. I like it. Kobe Webster is meh. Will be interesting to add another McGowans to the mix. It should be showtime!

TheNewNU

First Team All-Big Ten
Dec 27, 2014
I'd say that Huskers look better than they did last year. I know. Understatement. They like to run and they go vertical. I like it. Kobe Webster is meh. Will be interesting to add another McGowans to the mix. It should be showtime!
When I heard Webster was coming from Western Illinois. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. But I think he's a very solid back up point guard for the year. He can come in and initiate the offense. I definitely think this group will get a lot better once we get Derrick and Eduardo back.

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
Teddy Allen is going to make Heiman cry like back in High School. Heiman was talking shit early on and Allen is now is talking bout his momma as the shots are falling

• Haha

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Teddy Allen is going to make Heiman cry like back in High School. Heiman was talking shit early on and Allen is now is talking bout his momma as the shots are falling
Wouldn't get to cocky just yet. The Huskers are letting the Coyotes hang around. We saw what happened when they did that with Nevada.