ADVERTISEMENT

Good to see Burkhead and Compton at practice today

That's awesome. It's gotta be a little awkward to come back after Bo left, but I hope they feel as welcome as possible!

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Picture floating around on Twitter of Rex, Will and coach Riley.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Always good to see former players around the program....also great to see a poster that isnt afraid to actually type COACH RILEY out

Just a little. But these guys all get paid from the sport of football, so they understand how it all works and that whatever sentiment they have needs to be brushed aside. If they want to drop in at Youngstown, I'm sure they would be welcomed.

Completely awesome. Some of the best representatives of the Pelini era supporting the new era. Solidarity brother.

54fb5a754603d.image.jpg

Hhahaha. You're onto something there, no doubt. 4.6.3. They clearly had to threaten them with something to even get them to smile.

It's true. No way those guys are "Husker" enough to give Riley support and well wishes.

I wonder if they invited Riley out to lunch. They would be the sure dagger that they aren't Husker enough to support him.

Tom, just stop trying. Although it is cute when you pretend like you have any idea what is actually going on.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
It's true. No way those guys are "Husker" enough to give Riley support and well wishes.

Maybe Rex and Will were pointing out that Bo won 9 games a year and Coach Riley has a career .500 win percentage. Or that Coach Riley smiles too much.

Originally posted by Tulsa Tom:
I wonder if they invited Riley out to lunch. They would be the sure dagger that they aren't Husker enough to support him.
Fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT