ADVERTISEMENT

Good news, Stanford received a verbal from a DT.

jeans15

Head Coach
Feb 23, 2011
Hopefully this will help our chances with 4 star DT Garrett Rand out of Arizona. Has family and a vacation home in Nebraska, I believe.

A vacation home in Nebraska and they're from Arizona?
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Yeah this family has already proven that they don't make good life choices (Nebraska vacation home? lol) soooo....

Originally posted by anderson_dc:
rolleyes.r191677.gif
A lake home In Nebraska might be a pretty nice thing to have during summer school vacation if you live in Arizona. How about a hunting cabin out in the Sandhills for fall vacations?

Originally posted by dinglefritz:
rolleyes.r191677.gif
A lake home In Nebraska might be a pretty nice thing to have during summer school vacation if you live in Arizona. How about a hunting cabin out in the Sandhills for fall vacations?
Well...Ginger Cove has some freaking sweet 4th of July parties!

Originally posted by JohnRossEwing:

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Well...Ginger Cove has some freaking sweet 4th of July parties!
There are some stunningly beautiful places to have lake homes in Nebraska with great lakes for sailing and watersports but Ginger Cove wasn't what I had in mind. Arizona is an oven in the summer.

I think the family likes to hunt and fish. That's probably why they have a house in Nebraska.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Living in Texas it would be nice to come up to a cool state to vacation. I always wanted a place in Colorado.

I saw a picture of him on another site with a nice camouflage hat with the red block N.

You guys know it's pretty much 90-100 in Nebraska during the summer right? With high humidity usually.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
AZ summers are brutal, coming up to Nebraska might be much more comfortable. Hunting cabin out in the sandhills, and living within driving proximity of Sand Hills Golf Club (especially during the summer) in Mullen would be amazing.

No idea where the vacation home maybe, but if it's in the Sandhills, the family could get to memorial stadium quicker from Arizona than they could getting fro Arizona to the vacation home, then to memorial stadium.

Stanford filling up is good, but a cabin or far away vacation home means... Hardly anything.

Maybe it's in gage or Seward county.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT