Good news aggregate

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018

My good friend roomed with the site owner in college. He runs this site for free (no ads) and gets more unique views than most main stream news websites

Conservative lean

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Are you serious? Take an internet literacy course at your local community college. This is just embarrassing.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Are you serious? Take an internet literacy course at your local community college. This is just embarrassing.
The OP didn't create the website.

This is embarrassing. AOC has more intellectual horsepower Wowsers!!

Reactions: c3o

GBRx5

Walk On
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
The OP didn't create the website.

This is embarrassing.
“Good news aggregate” hahaha more like tabloid gossip and conspiracies. Might as well grab a National inquirer next time he’s picking up his cigs and 64oz cola at the gas station.

Reactions: ehenningsen

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
“Good news aggregate” hahaha more like tabloid gossip and conspiracies. Might as well grab a National inquirer next time he’s picking up his cigs and 64oz cola at the gas station.
It's quite odd as I looked through the articles and they look pretty real. You must be an R Kelly defender then.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Sweet Jesus.

That website looks like someone discovered that the internet existed yesterday and then on day 2 decided to start a website.

Wowsers, holy cringe.

Also, 99% sure just clicking on a couple of the links put me on an FBI watch list. What the fvck kind of trailer trash meth head cyber hub did you just trick us into clicking op?

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
Sweet Jesus.

That website looks like someone discovered that the internet existed yesterday and then on day 2 decided to start a website.

Wowsers, holy cringe.

Also, 99% sure just clicking on a couple of the links put me on an FBI watch list. What the fvck kind of trailer trash meth head cyber hub did you just trick us into clicking op?
He does it for free and made more money at 24 than anyone you know. I’m sure he’d really take your fat, loser opinion serious.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNCream

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
He does it for free and made more money at 24 than anyone you know. I’m sure he’d really take your fat, loser opinion serious.

Holy fvck, as someone who works in the tech industry I have yet to find a single thing about that site that isn’t embarrassing

Reactions: StinManSker

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
Holy fvck, as someone who works in the tech industry I have yet to find a single thing about that site that isn’t embarrassing
Your wife says the same thing about you with your clothes off.

You’re a terrible troll. Stick to being a male liberal geek like the rest of your retard troop

• Haha

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
I thought you were in sales?

I am, for a tech company.

lol since you’re always trying to sniff out cracks in my story for some reason just FYI there’s a couple people on this board I’ve helped with trying to get a job with my company or are customers that I’ve offered help for. If you’re that interested in validating what I say just DM me and I’ll buy you a beer next time I’m in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Your wife says the same thing about you with your clothes off.

You’re a terrible troll. Stick to being a male liberal geek like the rest of your retard troop

RollingLaugh Your exact modus operandi. “I have nothing of substance to add so I’m going to throw out random personal insults knowing they will have zero impact”

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
RollingLaugh Your exact modus operandi. “I have nothing of substance to add so I’m going to throw out random personal insults knowing they will have zero impact”
Yawn. You’re an insecure loser. Try getting some attention in real life. Your fat wife must have rolled over for good. She’d rather read Betty Crocker recipes than even have a nighttime chat with a loser

• Haha

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
The site is not flashy. But he has advertisers begging for his traffic. Pretty noble he hasn’t given in. Once you get used to the aesthetics it’s really a nice place to check in, and see what you missed. Since nearly all of us are addicted to the “show”

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
The site is not flashy. But he has advertisers begging for his traffic. Pretty noble he hasn’t given in. Once you get used to the aesthetics it’s really a nice place to check in, and see what you missed. Since nearly all of us are addicted to the “show”

Yeah, a great place to find poorly photoshopped images of Fauci with a sword through his heart with a beagle wearing a MAGA hat laying next to him.

Reactions: StinManSker

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
Yeah, a great place to find poorly photoshopped images of Fauci with a sword through his heart with a beagle wearing a MAGA hat laying next to him.
Jesus you’re thirsty. Calm down loser, we got your input. The site triggered you.

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Jesus you’re thirsty. Calm down loser, we got your input. The site triggered you.

Not triggered in the least bit. If anything I’m confused with how easy it is in the current world to find a template to write a decent looking site, an abomination of this magnitude still exists on the World Wide Web.

If he’s rolling in the money as much as you say, why can’t he pay a web design agency $100/month to make his site not look like the result of a 3rd grade computer science class?

Last edited:

JOHNNY N

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 24, 2003
Good for your buddy. Lofl @ the haters in this thread.

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
Not triggered in the least bit. If anything I’m confused with how easy it is in the current world to find a template to write a decent looking site, an abomination of this magnitude still exists on the World Wide Web.
Look, I realize that you think making $65k in some town with one stop light and a Wendy’s makes you some sort of hotshot, but you’re a loser and obviously triggered

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Look, I realize that you think making $65k in some town with one stop light and a Wendy’s makes you some sort of hotshot, but you’re a loser and obviously triggered

That’s not fair, if Lincoln has an abundance of anything it’s stop lights and chain restaurants

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
CFP-TRAFFIC-SEPTEEMBER-4.png

c3o

First Team All-Big Ten
Apr 24, 2018
In February his site became the number one viewed conservative news site on the internet. And some random fat ass loser who posts here 200x a day, whining about trump thinks he’s a big shot.
What he doesn’t understand is this guy just does this for kicks. At any time he could open up to advertisers or sell his site for $100s of millions and he keeps it as is for his 100s of thousands of members. Again, very noble

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
I'm not always trying to sniff your crack. But I remember you saying you sold stuff to athletic departments. IDK it was microsoft excel subscriptions. I would gladly have an Iced tea sometime. I don't make it up to Lincoln Much but If I do and I have time I'll DM you.

You mind DMing me quick about something separate? Your profile is set to private

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
Wait a minute did you trick me? I just checked my privacy and it allows members to DM

Weird, usually when I tap someone’s name there’s a message option, that’s not there for yours. Actually at second look, it’s not showing up for other people now too. Not sure what that’s about

Reactions: williamsonframe

dragonraider1

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
What do you do in the tech industry? Pack boxes or do you actually operate a machine that creates printed circuitry or drive truck?

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Jan 4, 2007
What do you do in the tech industry? Pack boxes or do you actually operate a machine that creates printed circuitry or drive truck?

I sell, I’m not smart enough to do the actual tech stuff, just smart enough to talk people into buying it.