ADVERTISEMENT

Good job, Gophers!

tenor.gif

Would someone please hire PJ Fleck away from Minnesota and restore order to the universe before the Apocalypse arrives. 

That was a good game and a great win for Minny!
Minny did a good job. I thought Franklin completely mismanaged that game going for 2 in the 3rd Q. They end up chasing points instead of kicking a FG subsequently when they got into the red zone. Should have been down 31-30 late with PSU only needing a FG to win. Franklin cost PSU their undefeated record.

Would someone please hire PJ Fleck away from Minnesota and restore order to the universe before the Apocalypse arrives. 

He just signed an extension tell 2026.
If Fleck terminates his contract with Minnesota, he’d owe the school the following termination fee:

• $10 million through December 31, 2020
  • $4.5 million from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
  • $3 million from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023
  • $2 million from January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2025
  • $0 from January 1, 2026 through December 31, 2026

I would like him to stay there for a long time so the division becomes good, but he will get hired away to a big name brand eventually.

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
MN will have the division won after the next two games. As long as they don't go stupid they will win against Iowa and Northwestern.

MN will have the division won after the next two games. As long as they don't go stupid they will win against Iowa and Northwestern.
Gotta travel to Kinnick after a big emotional win. Might be good value on Iowa this week. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a line like Minnesota -2. The public jumps on it and Iowa wins outright due to the classical “let down after a big win.”

I’ll admit I figured penn st would curb stop Minnesota, I was wrong, still never going to be a fan of fleck, but go gophers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT