ADVERTISEMENT

Good heavens Raiders

Just last week, the ESPN talking heads were falling over themselves at how the raiders were back and were a real threat to the Chiefs. Fast forward a few days and now they are at risk of not making the playoffs.

Just last week, the ESPN talking heads were falling over themselves at how the raiders were back and were a real threat to the Chiefs. Fast forward a few days and now they are at risk of not making the playoffs.

The Raiders came close to beating the Chiefs TWICE this year. No other team has beat the Chiefs. What we saw today was horseshit. Uninspired. Lackadaisical. Undisciplined. Didn't think I'd get to see that twice this weekend.

The Raiders came close to beating the Chiefs TWICE this year. No other team has beat the Chiefs. What we saw today was horseshit. Uninspired. Lackadaisical. Undisciplined. Didn't think I'd get to see that twice this weekend.
Chiefs tend to coast against mediocre competition. They had beaten the raiders for like 10 straight games, so they didn't take them seriously and they got caught. Game two was in Vegas, and the raiders were dialed up for it. The Chiefs managed to elevate their game enough to win it. The raiders are a much better team. It will be good for their rivalry.

It's been twice every weekend for me this year (Huskers and Eagles). At least the birds have a recent SB win.

Reactions: bigboxes
Chiefs tend to coast against mediocre competition. They had beaten the raiders for like 10 straight games, so they didn't take them seriously and they got caught. Game two was in Vegas, and the raiders were dialed up for it. The Chiefs managed to elevate their game enough to win it. The raiders are a much better team. It will be good for their rivalry.
That's a rivalry, some mighty fine games have come out between them over the years regardless of records!

Very similar to them getting absolutely trounced by the Jets last year. OL was dreadful against the Falcons, and the defense was just as bad as always, possibly worse once the two DBs went down.

And if you’re a Raiders fan, take a minute and compare Ruggs’ stats this year to the other 1st round receivers. It will make you throw stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT