ADVERTISEMENT

Good gracious Rhonda Rousey!!!

Took me awhile to find it on youtube. This channel will show it, and not to guys playing a video game speaking Spanish.

100PETEDAHEAT

This post was edited on 2/28 11:53 PM by newAD

Youtube

Originally posted by newAD:
Here's a better camera view in this link.

Did Zingano's shorts say "Nissan of Omaha?"
Yes they did. I wonder how much it costs to advertise on the back of a female UFC fighter's shorts.

The woman's got crazy sick skills with the heart of an assassin.
And she's HOTTER then Fizzle Sticks!

People actually were able to instagram the "fight" what a waste of money if people actually paid for that ....still think she gives off a white trash kinda vibe

White trash or not, she has serious skills. At his point I would like to see her go into the Octagon against a male opponent. Not likely to be against a top,rated fighter, but a lower level guy in the same weight class looking to make some money before the UFC drops him might be willing to take that risk.

Normally such a fight would be a publicity stunt, but Rousey really has no one left to fight.

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

What a beautiful genetic freak of a babe. LOVE her.
those genes have been significantly supplemented along with all the other MMA type competitors

it is amazing how people get in an uproar regarding PEDs in baseball or cycling when they are as or more prevalent in the NFL and the MMA

Originally posted by TheNewNU:

Originally posted by newAD:
Here's a better camera view in this link.

Did Zingano's shorts say "Nissan of Omaha?"
Yes they did. I wonder how much it costs to advertise on the back of a female UFC fighter's shorts.
Probably a lot more than it costs to get in the front of a female UFC fighter's shorts.

Yes Cat has Nissan of Omaha for a sponsor. Her trainer, Leister Bowling went to college at Dana in Blair with Benson Henderson. Leister also married a girl from Omaha.

Originally posted by jlb321:
Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

What a beautiful genetic freak of a babe. LOVE her.
those genes have been significantly supplemented along with all the other MMA type competitors

it is amazing how people get in an uproar regarding PEDs in baseball or cycling when they are as or more prevalent in the NFL and the MMA
i have no idea, but she is built like a small truck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT