ADVERTISEMENT

Good Gawd

50Front

Walk On
May 4, 2011
Kirk, Kirk, Kirk (facepalm). Better bring some Kleenex for this one because Kirk lays it on thick (tears included). Glad to have Officer Tatum here to clean up the mess and for keeping it real.

**NOTE** There is no overt political message in this video. However, if red hats make you queasy or if you are feeling triggered you might want to skip past this one. And seek medical attention.

OMG - Herbstreit, what a total embarrassment! I'll never be able to look at him in the same way again. Completely destroyed that image of him ever having been a tough football player.

Was he suffering from a bout of PMS or what?

Kirk, Kirk, Kirk (facepalm). Better bring some Kleenex for this one because Kirk lays it on thick (tears included). Glad to have Officer Tatum here to clean up the mess and for keeping it real.

**NOTE** There is no overt political message in this video. However, if red hats make you queasy or if you are feeling triggered you might want to skip past this one. And seek medical attention.

Wow.....totally furrowed brow the whole time.....Kirk is really suffering.

I suggest that, to ease his guilt, he resign, so that some deserving AA commentator can take his place. Come on Kirk, do your part!!!

If people would open their eyes and ears, you would find there are a lot of guys like Officer Tatum that know what is really bs from what is being sold to everyone else as bs.

It's almost as if we have a population that gets it, and one that doesn't. You could be green and be on the side that doesn't get it. And at that point.. get this, it isn't even about race anymore.

It's interesting that, without fail, these people who suffer guilt over their White privelege always opt to use the position they have been afforded, along with cashing the paychecks that come along with said privelege, in order to educate the rest of us rubes about our privelege.

Instead of doing something tangible about it.

Like resigning from College Gameday so that someone with less privelege can take your spot, along with associated paychecks and benefits.

you forgot to advise to go back to basement too.... c’mon man

It's interesting that, without fail, these people who suffer guilt over their White privelege always opt to use the position they have been afforded, along with cashing the paychecks that come along with said privelege, in order to educate the rest of us rubes about our privelege.

Instead of doing something tangible about it.

Like resigning from College Gameday so that someone with less privelege can take your spot, along with associated paychecks and benefits.
We can only hope that this will somehow be a career ender for him. At some point networks like ESPN HAVE to realize that they've made a huge miscalculation. The promotion of BLM's agenda will at some point bite them in the ass with viewership and then advertising dollars. They eventually figured it out with Olbermann and his leftist agenda.

giphy.gif

Would be nice. That's why people aren't watching NBA for one. If it continues into other sports many more fans will be tuning out.
The NFL fan dynamic will be one to watch. You have to know that BLM social justice will be at the forefront of telecasts starting this Thursday. How will the ratings look after a few weeks into the season. Results should be interesting at the very least.

We have entered a period where there is a competition between business, sports, and individuals to see who can be the most "woke" Unfortunately the rest of us have to go along for the pathetic ride.

This kind of stuff is everywhere and nonstop. Wife loves tennis and the coverage of the U.S. Open is filled with it. The announcers just talk about it like it is all fact and the world is rampant with it.

Tried to watch the Kentucky Derby but no, they had to interview a black owner and of course it was all about racism in horse racing. Let's not talk about the horse race.

It also came up in golf. I just want to watch sports, I don't need the narrative shoved down my throat. As a result I have exercised the off button on the remote a lot more lately.

Last edited:
My son just made the drive from Barksdale AFB to Omaha...mentioned several towns he went thu on his way....said he saw exactly zero Biden signs and tons of Trump signs...I just found it interesting and thought others might to.

It's the same thing in South Dakota & Iowa (my brother lives there).....Trump flags everywhere and I've honestly never even seen one Dementia Joe flag.

My son just made the drive from Barksdale AFB to Omaha...mentioned several towns he went thu on his way....said he saw exactly zero Biden signs and tons of Trump signs...I just found it interesting and thought others might to.
In 2016 I was pretty sure Secretary Clinton would be our next President. Then in September I drove from Norfolk, VA to Philadelphia. The number of Trump signs was staggering and I started thinking, hey, this guy could win.

What a farce this has become.

Kirk Herbstriet speaks for one person -- Kirk Herbstriet.

He doesn't speak for white America. He doesn't speak for black America.

He speaks for himself.

If he's feeling guilty for shitting all over someone, for treating people badly, for stepping on people, then he should pick up the horn, or (heaven forbid) go see that person (or people) and make it right. Man to man.

Then, if he gets permission from those parties, he could go public with the story and tears and whole thing in order to be an example of how this is done, how to right your wrongs, and how healing and forgiveness can take place.

Outside of that, it's all empty look-at-me BS. Every syllable.

Yesterday I drove through about 2 hours worth of Southwest Wisconsin and Iowa to get to Omaha. Trump to Biden signs ratio was 10 to 1 maybe higher. No exaggeration.

Not anymore apparently. Sports are suffering in support and viewers because of it.

I used to watch a lot of the NBA playoffs. I haven't watched a single game. Why would a sane person when they can watch the Motor Trend channel instead. If that's something I've already seen I can usually find Gunsmoke or Seinfeld re-runs. I will not watch a single game of NBA basketball.

I used to watch a lot of the NBA playoffs. I haven't watched a single game. Why would a sane person when they can watch the Motor Trend channel instead. If that's something I've already seen I can usually find Gunsmoke or Seinfeld re-runs. I will not watch a single game of NBA basketball.

This is the truth. I used to LOVE basketball. I haven't watched much at all.

Then Hoosiers was on TV the other day and I realized I still loved basketball, but hate all the garbage that comes with it.

Then I saw this and I was like maybe I should watch more. They underestimate how much the garbage alienates fans.

I haven't watch one sporting event in a month. This site is as close as I get to sports lately. Stuff like the OP posted makes me glad I don't watch.

Reactions: Sinomatic
ADVERTISEMENT