ADVERTISEMENT

Good game. You have a quality team

Keep chopping and you’ll get some good wins down the stretch. I could see a trip to the quick lane or guaranteed rate bowl which would be important for Frost.
F that. If I were our opponent, I wouldn't ever want a coaching change at NE.

Quality team. Maybe

Worst HC in the Big Ten? Yes. East Lansing will likely thank the fraud for spending time at their bars.

Keep chopping and you’ll get some good wins down the stretch. I could see a trip to the quick lane or guaranteed rate bowl which would be important for Frost.

You got dominated, luckily for you Nebraska has a f#cking idiot for a coach and a pathetic quarterback.

You got dominated, luckily for you Nebraska has a f#cking idiot for a coach and a pathetic quarterback.
We can probably take this bullsh*t off Memorial Stadium.

b243e3de722c87a177b5280a5198d7b5.jpg

grazi, as do you...
we just have problems we can't find solutions for (till we go back to the power I) ..maybe someday...

Thanks! We have a quality Defense and some talented receivers. QB Martinez has his moments also but that is about it.

The blueprint to beat our team is easy: Wait for our Offensive line to false start and take them out of scoring opportunities and wait for our Special Teams to implode. It happens like clockwork every time!

Good luck the rest of your season!

I don't believe you were being sarcastic or ill intended with this comment. It's good to see others notice the improvement with the team, but we are clearly not over the hump yet. Good advice about keep chopping. I hope the Spartans win their division. You have a nice season going.

ADVERTISEMENT