Good for these folks..........

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
I know all about Marxism and also know what the demoRats playbook has been for the last 80 years.
So you’re well aware that the central premise that Marxism is less of a goal, and more of the inevitable conclusion of unfettered, runaway capitalism?

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You are a ****ing idiot if you think it's a "them" problem and not an us problem. 100% "can't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heal" level dumbfvck.

How would you deal with not being able to stick up for your wife and kids while they endured being treated like scum?

ANY conservative white male with balls would kill a mother fvcker that did that shit to their fam. AAs have had to internalize that as standing up for themselves and family leads to them being harassed, imprisoned, beaten, or dead.

And we wonder why the fatherless homes are they way they are. No way I could look my fam in the eye after allowing the things I personally witnessed happen.

Again you are a fvcking idiot if you can't see that, this isn't even talking about workplace discrimination and keeping them down that way, or the racist ass "war on drugs"

I do hate the "war" on drugs. I just want to go to the gas station and buy some weed. Is that too much to ask for?

Last edited:
Reactions: nelsonj22

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
Boy, somebody sure starts a LOT of threads worried about losing some of his "white privilege".

I'm not worried about losing shit. Just pointing out what dumb fux liberals are.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I do hate the "war" on drugs. I just want to go to the gas station and buy some weed. Is that too much to ask for?
Or atleast prosecute races the same for the same crime 🤷‍♂️

But 100% weed should be at Casey's

Reactions: Jaemekon

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I think you can thank your current posse, the libtards, for that one Nels. Great Society ring a bell?
No we can thank racism.

If I couldn't stand up for and defend my family I would constantly feel like a worthless pos, wouldn't you? Shit that would make me borderline suicidal and would strip any masculinity from me.

That is how AA fathers have had to live for the last 100 years.

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
No we can thank racism.

If I couldn't stand up for and defend my family I would constantly feel like a worthless pos, wouldn't you? Shit that would make me borderline suicidal and would strip any masculinity from me.

That is how AA fathers have had to live for the last 100 years.

If you check the stats you'll see that AA fathers were around a lot more until a big drop between 1960 and 1980. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think it was racism that caused the downturn. I think you know that too.

Origins of AA Family

Reactions: Bobfather

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
If you check the stats you'll see that AA fathers were around a lot more until a big drop between 1960 and 1980. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think it was racism that caused the downturn. I think you know that too.

Origins of AA Family
Do you know the hell on earth those AA families endured during that time?

If they stuck up for themselves or their family they were killed, beaten by a mob, or arrested no matter the instigator.

They had thier women humiliated and raped, thier children treated like trash, and couldn't find gainful employment to support their families.

The older generation was raised by slaves and had a totally different mindset on taking the abuse than the 18-30yo in the 60s.

Honestly If your thought process was the same and you were a black man raising a fam in the 60s, how many people would you have killed?

I sure AF know I would never let my family be treated that way, and if I did I'd probably off myself or run away into a bottle. Would be truly a hell on earth knowing you can't protect your family from the community you live in 🤷‍♂️

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
Do you know the hell on earth those AA families endured during that time?

If they stuck up for themselves or their family they were killed, beaten by a mob, or arrested no matter the instigator.

They had thier women humiliated and raped, thier children treated like trash, and couldn't find gainful employment to support their families.

The older generation was raised by slaves and had a totally different mindset on taking the abuse than the 18-30yo in the 60s.

Honestly If your thought process was the same and you were a black man raising a fam in the 60s, how many people would you have killed?

I sure AF no I would never let my family be treated that way, and if I did I'd probably off myself or rum away. Would be truly a hell on earth knowing you can't protect your family from the community you live in 🤷‍♂️

You're missing the point. The numbers dropped significantly right after the Great Society reforms went into effect. You don't think our welfare system is to blame for some of the kids being raised in households with no fathers around? That was your fellow demonrats at work. Keep em poor and voting blue, right?

So you think a man can protect his family better by abandoning them than living with them? That's a novel concept. I guess if i thought things were so bad, maybe I'd not have a family. I don't think I'd abandon the one I had.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You're missing the point. The numbers dropped significantly right after the Great Society reforms went into effect. You don't think our welfare system is to blame for some of the kids being raised in households with no fathers around? That was your fellow demonrats at work. Keep em poor and voting blue, right?

So you think a man can protect his family better by abandoning them than living with them? That's a novel concept. I guess if i thought things were so bad, maybe I'd not have a family. I don't think I'd abandon the one I had.
Personally I'd off myself 100% before I ran away.

And I would of killed a shit load of white people in thier sleep before I did 🤷‍♂️

I'd look at incarceration rates for drug offenses around that time and you'll see where a decent chunk of the father went.

That worked as planned

• Haha