ADVERTISEMENT

Good for AM

This game with OU may be the career game so far for both AM and Kade. AM had some unbelievable runs. And although Kade dropped a couple of passes, he had 2 key catches....and recovered the inside kick.

Many on here have bashed both players non-stop the last couple of years. And even since their transfers, many have continued to bad mouth them. I think it is fitting that both AM and Kade had career games ...given we just got trampled by OU.

This game with OU may be the career game so far for both AM and Kade. AM had some unbelievable runs. And although Kade dropped a couple of passes, he had 2 key catches....and recovered the inside kick.

Many on here have bashed both players non-stop the last couple of years. And even since their transfers, many have continued to bad mouth them. I think it is fitting that both AM and Kade had career games ...given we just got trampled by OU.
Hang this next to bill snyder’s corpse in the hall of who gives a f*ck

Screw Adraian Martinez. He was a loser here and he will prove to be a loser there.
Maybe.

It bothers me that he was most impressive as a freshman at Nebraska and then became comedy of errors for 3 years. How much of that was Frost?

Reactions: Chuck003
Yes, good for him and the other retread receiver.

Made our program look like sh*t again today.

Maybe.

It bothers me that he was most impressive as a freshman at Nebraska and then became comedy of errors for 3 years. How much of that was Frost?
Some of it is on Frost I am sure. But, although a decent athlete, he does not have it mentally and never will. I mean, hell, he almost got benched after KSU's last week debacle. Now he beats a vastly overrated OU team and he's a legend. The dude sucks period.

I'm happy for him. Unfortunately it shows what a shit show NU has been under Frost. Just look at how AMs swing passes looked. They were almost perfect. Never did he throw good swing passes here. It's 100% coaching.
No not 100%! A decent Oline is about 85% of success.

Good for K-state...they didn't put him in a position to have to pass for a win. Wish we could have been able to do that during his career here.
One would think that in a game against Oklahoma you'd be forced to pass it a lot to keep up with them. But play enough ball control, run the clock and fluster their offense and you can win the game.

K-State does seem to know how to use Martinez. I don't want him to come out thinking he has to throw it all over the field to win the game. But he can be a serviceable passer and move the chains running enough to win games.

Good for Adrian, He played his best game in 5 years and beat a Venables OU team..

We’ll see if he can play this well the rest of the way in the Big 12..

One would think that in a game against Oklahoma you'd be forced to pass it a lot to keep up with them. But play enough ball control, run the clock and fluster their offense and you can win the game.

K-State does seem to know how to use Martinez. I don't want him to come out thinking he has to throw it all over the field to win the game. But he can be a serviceable passer and move the chains running enough to win games.
The key was getting up early... KSU never trailed and OUs offense sputtered all night... Playing behind the chains with nearly 100 yards in penalties and not converting on 3rd down and 4th down... That same recipe got KSU beat the week before...

Apparently almost everyone here judging by the amount of hate the kid still gets.

Glad some are showing class tonight by congratulating him on a big win.

Some.
It’s been apple picking season for the kitties ever since the clock struck zero in their L to Tulane

most people don’t much care for consolation prizes

Screw Adraian Martinez. He was a loser here and he will prove to be a loser there.
The sun shines on a dog's a$$ every once in awhile.

A$$2mouth had one nice game in 5 years. He's just as culpable for his own $hitty performance as crotch rot and weekend at Bernie's.

Crotch rot is laughing all the way to the bank.

Maybe.

Based on what he has done at KSU, that's a really easy answer. It's all on Frost. There is not a single player that got better under Frost. Most good players went undrafted in the NFL and now are flourishing with NFL coaches leading them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT