ADVERTISEMENT

Good bye Calibraska....

Nope, M Dismuke still going and in the two deep. And we have a bunch of Cali players still. I hope we never stop recruiting Cali, Florida, Texas or any of the top level recruiting fields. That would be a stupid move.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Nope, M Dismuke still going and in the two deep. And we have a bunch of Cali players still. I hope we never stop recruiting Cali, Florida, Texas or any of the top level recruiting fields. That would be a stupid move.

They’re talking about Calabasas High School when saying Calabraska. Gebbia and several others came from that school which is where the term originated from.

Calibraska isn't about California... it is about Calabassas and the Riley recruits from that particular high school. Keyshawn is long gone and now so is his QB. We are going to keep recruiting California.. it has ALWAYS been one of our hotbeds. I doubt we keep going after Keyshawn Johnson Jr. types, however...

Good riddance to all them Riley Calabasas punks!

Nope, won’t agree there. Maybe the ones that left but the overall term...I won’t agree with. Not till Dismuke is at least done first. But is Dismuke a Riley Calabasas punk or is he different because he is staying and in the two deep??

And the Calibraska term was created by the Calabasas crew, agreed. But all our Cali recruits we have has adopted the term too. So again, I disagree...our Calibraska is still strong and going...but that’s the Calibraska as in the California boys playing for our Huskers...not the Calabasas players.

Reactions: scarletred
When it comes right down to it, Bo was every bit as good at recruiting as Riley (which is to say they both kinda sucked at it) when it comes to on the field contributions, which is what we really care about. Riley was all hat and no cattle in that department.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT