ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn Thomas has to be the OC by Monday.

Sep 14, 2021
Not saying it would fix a damn thing. But at least some accountability would be shown by Rhule. He works closely with DR so maybe they could come up with an offense that puts him in good situations.

Not saying it would fix a damn thing. But at least some accountability would be shown by Rhule. He works closely with DR so maybe they could come up with an offense that puts him in good situations.
I'm getting to the same opinion. Satterfield's offense isn't right for the Big 10. We need a consistent rushing attack that grinds down the opposing defense and the clock. The OL is frustrating. Raiola also needs to sit a series.

Your insistence on making it personal with Rhule is odd. Criticize his work all you want. But for someone who has fought with posters for weeks over taking personal shots at you, hold yourself to the same standard. Be better.
I'll add unkempt to the list when describing Rhule

not sure why anyone expects him to prepare his team when he can't even take care of himself

complete slob who was once famous for spitting all over himself on the sideline

oh, and he's also short

a true beta male

Who cares what he looks like. I sure as heck don't care. Winning matters. Up until this game I've liked Rhule overall. This is highly disappointing on every level.
Follow what I was addressing. He's a good coach for sure. But kong was calling out Rhule for being ugly fat and soft.
Just pointing out him being stupid for going ad hominem.

Cignetti is one of the best coaches in the game and we should have hired him 2 years ago instead of the loser Rhule. You were all warned.

not sure why anyone expects him to prepare his team when he can't even take care of himself

oh, and he's also short

a true beta male
LOL, how old are you?

oh, and he's also short

a true beta male
Got it.

reptile-lick.gif

Rhule has the reptile tongue going today…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT