ADVERTISEMENT

Given What We’ve Seen...

Wing-Back

Walk On
Nov 7, 2010
From teams already playing (ie. OU week 1 and KSU yesterday) how many games do B1G teams play before they have too many players out with COVID? Does the B1G stick with their ridiculous policies?

Reactions: CBurns05
It is ridiculous policy makes me wonder how serious a few of the presidents really want to play this year..

Been better who ever is positive has to sit out a week or two not the whole entire team for crying out loud..

Last edited:
All it takes is a couple of scary videos from China and some garbage models and graphs and everyone is scared about a cold virus.

Every day that goes by shows there's zero risk to these players.
You say that today, but 60 years from now when all of these kids are dying from covid-related prostate cancer we will all wish the season had been canceled.

You say that today, but 60 years from now when all of these kids are dying from covid-related prostate cancer we will all wish the season had been canceled.
Dying in their late 70’s? That’s pretty common.

Talked to a friend of mine today - his wife had Covid back in June and is still having issues. Blood pressure zooming to 180 - heart arrhythmia. I'm sure it effects everyone differently, but there is a lot that we don't know about this disease. If it costs one player his life - then it's not worth it.

Talked to a friend of mine today - his wife had Covid back in June and is still having issues. Blood pressure zooming to 180 - heart arrhythmia. I'm sure it effects everyone differently, but there is a lot that we don't know about this disease. If it costs one player his life - then it's not worth it.
What can be honesty said that doesn’t have the risk of taking even one life? Given that standard, what in life is worth that risk?

I don't think it is harmless, but understand those that do. To each his own. If I was 20 something, I would not care about it. But that doesn't mean it is some hoax like others think.

Florida is opening up completely.. will be interesting to see what happens

So far everyone I know that has tried has failed, but maybe you have a better solution. Can you outline your plan to eliminate risk and cure death?

Reactions: bshirt73

So you would also have to conclude that summer conditioning is not worth it.

Really? Football has cost people their lives, yet we continue to play. If it is a known symptom beyond some anecdotal stories and theoretical musings, then I agree we should not have kids play until we know more. As far as I am aware, this is NOT the case.

Ban all vehicles ASAP! Over a million people around the world die each year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT