ADVERTISEMENT

Give me Bo over Scott any day

I'd take Bo 2009-2010 over Frost right now. At least back then it was understandable when we lost. At this point, Frost is pretty comparable to Callahan.
If he is Callahan, let’s hope he stocks the cupboard for a better coach than Bo Pelini.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
You would have to be a super virgin to think that, as or right now, Frost is better than Bo, after the same time frame.

It is okay to hate Bo for calling the fans assholes (newsflash, most are), but it is also okay to look back on his time here and say "****...that MFer was actually winning games"

Prove me wrong.
Well, Bo ain’t coming back, so it’s a moot point. That said, Frost has been incredibly, incredibly disappointing and he does not look better than most any D1 coach at this point in time. I think his current rank is #4 on the coaches hot seat graph.

You would have to be a super virgin to think that, as or right now, Frost is better than Bo, after the same time frame.

It is okay to hate Bo for calling the fans assholes (newsflash, most are), but it is also okay to look back on his time here and say "****...that MFer was actually winning games"
winning games, sure.

actually winning? not at all.

but, we did beat who we were supposed to with bo, and that's more than frost can say to date.

I find it hilarious how Bo gets everyone so worked up. If you want a thread to have a lot of clickbait and interaction, just make it about Bo.
I’ll never forget the “Why did Bo fail” thread I created two years ago. That one had over 17 pages lmao.
History has a way of being kind to guys that were actually huge dick heads. We like to remember the good things about them. I prefer to remember what I didn't like about the guy. With Mike Riley for example, will just feel pity. How was this guy ever the coach of Nebraska? That old snake never bothered to even unpack his boxes

The real reason Callahan didn't succeed at nebraska wasn't because he stuck with Cosgrove, its because he lost the team by sticking with Keller when the entire team wanted Ganz. I hope Frost doesn't make that same mistake
Winner winner ...chicken dinner

Reactions: Quicker22
Frost must be regretting every day leaving sunny Orlando for Nebraska. Walked into a very difficult situation. Had he stuck around UCF he could have had the Florida Gators job. Now his "wonder boy" reputation is long gone and he can only dream of a top SEC job.

Frost must be regretting every day leaving sunny Orlando for Nebraska. Walked into a very difficult situation. Had he stuck around UCF he could have had the Florida Gators job. Now his "wonder boy" reputation is long gone and he can only dream of a top SEC job.
He turned down the Florida job when he came to Nebraska. If he has regrets, it’s probably not taking the Florida, Oregon or FSU jobs. It definitely wouldn’t be the decision to leave UCF.

Well for one thing Frost respects the state he coaches in. Frost has a young team that will only get better. Besides I don't get into seeing saliva flying all over the place during Nebraska games. Keep the sidelines dry.
He needs to start showing some emotion on the sidelines.

Also, if you don't think him and his staff are ripping on the fans, you are insane.

He turned down the Florida job when he came to Nebraska. If he has regrets, it’s probably not taking the Florida, Oregon or FSU jobs. It definitely wouldn’t be the decision to leave UCF.
I highly doubt any of those schools would have let him take the entire UCF staff with him - and he would have had a much shorter leash too: Jim McElwain lasted less than three years at Florida and Willie Taggart lasted less than two years at FSU.

I highly doubt any of those schools would have let him take the entire UCF staff with him - and he would have had a much shorter leash too: Jim McElwain lasted less than three years at Florida and Willie Taggart lasted less than two years at FSU.

I think both of those things are true. I believe Scott even said as much about Florida not letting him take his entire staff.

That was the rumor as to why he wouldn’t take the Florida job. They wouldn’t allow him to bring all of his little league staff.

Frost should be thankful. Had he taken any of the above jobs he would have likely been fired by now.

He needs to start showing some emotion on the sidelines.

Also, if you don't think him and his staff are ripping on the fans, you are insane.
If you watched SF on the sidelines last game his body language was completely negative all the time. That isn't helping the team

TO let his assistant coaches rip ass...because TO is a robot.
Frost is on record as saying he doesn't like players to get yelled at. I don't really see much of it in football anywhere anymore. Maybe you've got some examples.

I find it hilarious how Bo gets everyone so worked up. If you want a thread to have a lot of clickbait and interaction, just make it about Bo.
I’ll never forget the “Why did Bo fail” thread I created two years ago. That one had over 17 pages lmao.

Winner winner chicken dinner

I took the heat off Frost..lol

Reactions: CatColumbia
Well for one thing Frost respects the state he coaches in. Frost has a young team that will only get better. Besides I don't get into seeing saliva flying all over the place during Nebraska games. Keep the sidelines dry.

So win does he start winning football games.

He is embarassing the state of Nebraska because he is a former player putting that product on the field.

That's absolutely embarassing to the entire nation..

I don’t give a shit. Bo sucked and was an embarrassment, I have no desire to have him back. He was able to lose 4 a year and embarrassed himself on National TV. Frost being bad doesn’t magically make Bo good. He also sucked at YSU and is stinking it up as a DC at LSU. I will never understand the hardon some of our fans have for Bo Pelini.
You just made me envision Mrs. Jeans with a hard on. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
You guys are a trip. I have hung out here for over ten years. You people hated Bo and now some want him back.

You guys are a trip. I have hung out here for over ten years. You people hated Bo and now some want him back.

The Husker fans that hated Bo actually think that all other Husker coaches have loved the fans.

Newsflash, coaches hate the fans. The most annoying part of the job is the fanbase. They make fun of us and rip on us every chance they get.

Oh and they were embarrassed by him.

But I guess they are cool with losing to Troy and NIU and NW and well...everyone else.

We haven't been to a bowl game in 3 years

They give out bowl games like food stamps.

How dumb do you look
.lol
I am totally with you on this.

Scott looks like a freaking joke the past 3 years

Bo always won at least 9, and won 10 a few times. It was only a matter of time until we made the playoff. (See Clemson)

A salty coach is not a big concern of mine.. Being able to dominate and thrash opponents is what I want.

I don't want it to be nice, I want it to be an ass kicking every Saturday.

I want all of my weeks' frustrations to come out on game day with a 50+ to 7 ass whooping..

I can then clap politely for the losers, and go on enjoying my win.

That is Nebraska football.

I am totally with you on this.

Scott looks like a freaking joke the past 3 years

Bo always won at least 9, and won 10 a few times. It was only a matter of time until we made the playoff. (See Clemson)

A salty coach is not a big concern of mine.. Being able to dominate and thrash opponents is what I want.

I don't want it to be nice, I want it to be an ass kicking every Saturday.

I want all of my weeks' frustrations to come out on game day with a 50+ to 7 ass whooping..

I can then clap politely for the losers, and go on enjoying my win.

That is Nebraska football.
this post is delusional. only a matter of time until we made the playoff? 🤣

50+ to 7 ass whoopings happened plenty on bo's watch. it just wasn't us with the 50+.

kaD9TMj.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT