ADVERTISEMENT

Ghosts of free board posters of past

Hey, brother I like you!

I do not post much but I have been here since 2001. Winking

thanks-man-thank-you.gif

hddude55

I quit posting about a year ago when the discussion mostly moved from the horrible football team to the even worse political climate. My 2001 account got jacked up a few years ago so mods had me set up a new account. Totally forgot that my original account was under a different screen name hddude55. Thanks for the reminder and perhaps I will occasionally post again.

Tulsa Tom was a big Solich old school guy. We clashed for years over him being fired. After 20 years of shit he may have been right. Lol
We even had a term for them…The Solichistas, and @Tulsa Tom was the king. I don’t know if he played football with him in high school or what, but there was definitely some sort of connection.

We even had a term for them…The Solichistas, and @Tulsa Tom was the king. I don’t know if he played football with him in high school or what, but there was definitely some sort of connection.
Did you ever see the episode of Seinfeld where George accidentally burned down his girlfriend's father's cabin? I'm sure somewhere Tom has a box with love letters.......

Reactions: BradWesley
I quit posting about a year ago when the discussion mostly moved from the horrible football team to the even worse political climate. My 2001 account got jacked up a few years ago so mods had me set up a new account. Totally forgot that my original account was under a different screen name hddude55. Thanks for the reminder and perhaps I will occasionally post again.
I've had a couple of different incarnations. The first one got changed when family members started getting phone calls from Jamrog's "associates" who wanted to know who I was and where I lived. They didn't like some of the "secrets" I shared about the team during Bo's reign of terror. Then I picked a screen name based on an insult somebody threw at me that I thought was funny....until the Sandusky thing made it seem wildly inappropriate. Now I'm just a confused muddling old fool just like my current moniker....

What's up, kaz? Hope all is well. It's kinda been a rough few months here. My Dad was in a bad car accident.... and things have been pretty hard irt recovery. Work. Hospital. Eat. Kid's games. Repeat, pretty much.
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. I'll send a prayer up for dad. I know it's tough when a loved one is hurting.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Hello everyone! I just saw this thread. I am doing good, we moved down to a Lake by Columbus about ten years ago, so that has been keeping me busy. I really need to keep in touch better with some of the guys from this board. Made lots of good friends here over the years! GBR!!

ADVERTISEMENT