Get Your Trump Cards

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Trump is putting out loyalty cards to his closest supporters. Sound like things a communist dictator would do. You can choose from 4 different styles. This guy is an egomaniac nut.
Trump is such a freak. He is a loser of epic proportions. He is the worst president of all time I hope he runs again. He will get trounced by the corpse of Biden.

Reactions: capt'n caveman

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
And yet the United States prospered handsomely during his 4 years, much moreso than Obama's 8. Losers? I hate to think what that makes you.

Nice avatar, by the way. Is that some BLM or Antifa bitch about to set fire to a vehicle or throw rocks through a storefront?
Lmao, this is such an unbelievably stupid post.

Also, my avatar is this guy:

GettyImages-1051894790.jpg

E8CNyqsVcAM1LsT

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
And yet the United States prospered handsomely during his 4 years, much moreso than Obama's 8. Losers? I hate to think what that makes you.

Nice avatar, by the way. Is that some BLM or Antifa bitch about to set fire to a vehicle or throw rocks through a storefront?
My god this is such a crock of shit it's just not even possible to retort at this point. What the actual fvck are you people smoking.

3andsomedust

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Lmao, this is such an unbelievably stupid post.

Also, my avatar is this guy:

GettyImages-1051894790.jpg
Boy, ya really proved me wrong: "This is such an unbelievably stupid post." You really got me.

Your avatar is Kanye? Cool. But you can't deny that at first glance, it looks like another BLM / Antifa b*tch ready to take to the streets to throw another tantrum.

3andsomedust

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
My god this is such a crock of shit it's just not even possible to retort at this point. What the actual fvck are you people smoking.
Your evidence to the contrary? Who are you, Kamala Harris? When asked a question you can't answer, just dance around it. You going to pack to the Court, Kamala? "Well...I think, you know...maybe, probably, yeah, but I can't say it live during this debate with Pence."

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Boy, ya really proved me wrong: "This is such an unbelievably stupid post." You really got me.

Your avatar is Kanye? Cool. But you can't deny that at first glance, it looks like another BLM / Antifa b*tch ready to take to the streets to throw another tantrum.
Man, you're on a roll with absolutely mashed potato brained comments!

Reactions: philosophusker

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle

Except for the 40 million unemployed during his presidency. Losing more jobs under his watch than any President ever.

3andsomedust

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Obama? The constitutional law professor at U of Chicago and president of the Harvard Law Review? I’ll stick with his brains over your guy.
Hide behind his academic credentials if you wish. HOW'D HE DO AS PRESIDENT? Answer: He sucked.

Reactions: Bobfather

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Obama? The COMMUNIST law professor at U of Chicago and president of the PRAVDA Law Review? I’ll stick with kissing his ass over your guy who actually helped America.
FIFY

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
Your figures include what happens post-COVID, you twit. Next.
Right, but Covid is a hoax so I don't see how that's an issue. Either way, do you think Trump was the first president in history to have a crisis during his term as president? I mean FFS the guy got steamrolled at the polls because of the way he handled the whole thing. Man, some of you are so incredibly delusional.

Hurr, durr, you know, other than the horrible way Trump handled the Covid issue he was a great president. LMAO. Dumbasses, every one of you that still defend that loser.

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Trump is putting out loyalty cards to his closest supporters. Sound like things a communist dictator would do. You can choose from 4 different styles. This guy is an egomaniac nut.
i don't pay much attention to that sort of thing. i'm guessing the card comes with some donation. it seems some here are quite outraged about this.

i'm just curious if some posting replies here are worried as much about other things too. you know things like selling one's paintings that they've working on for maybe 12 minutes, starting at $500k per. that's the minimum price i understand. perhaps that's not true, i don't know.

it's just that since your topic brought so many trump = awful folks, perhaps you all might opine a tad on the selling of access to his father that hunter's been about much of his adult life. $500k paintings. let that sink in a sec. are you ok with that obvious horrible, corrupt activity? any outrage about this bullshit?

3andsomedust

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Right, but Covid is a hoax so I don't see how that's an issue. Either way, do you think Trump was the first president in history to have a crisis during his term as president? I mean FFS the guy got steamrolled at the polls because of the way he handled the whole thing. Man, some of you are so incredibly delusional.

Hurr, durr, you know, other than the horrible way Trump handled the Covid issue he was a great president. LMAO. Dumbasses, every one of you that still defend that loser.
Trump's handling of the Covid crisis cost him the 2020 election, IMO. Correct, although the deck was always going to be stacked against him due to insane media bias. That aside, it's funny. You JUST NOW post that Trump got "steamrolled at the polls because of the way he handled" COVID. Before calling me "incredibly delusional," give me the chance to respond. Derp, derp, derp.

But in a nutshell, in 2016, would you rather have supported Trump, or the alternative (Clinton, who was so reckless and entitled that as acting Secretary of State she established a goddamned computer server in her basement bathroom, then lied about it 100 different ways, one of which was by saying that she thought the "C"...which stood for "Confidential" document...was actually an alphabetized way of ordering paragraphs (A, B, C, D).

Hurr, durr, derpity-derp. Right back at you.

Reactions: Bobfather

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Bob, Bob, Bob when will you admit you hero got his ass kick honestly. I'm sorry to crush your feelings.
Every DemoRat candidate has cheated since Kennedy had the mafia steal the 1960 election!

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Every DemoRat candidate has cheated since Kennedy had the mafia steal the 1960 election!
Bob who has been feeding you this bull? You got to know generally there is very rare instances of cheating in the United States elections, although Trump tried.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Bob who has been feeding you this bull? You got to know generally there is very rare instances of cheating in the United States elections, although Trump tried.
Trump was a sucker for ever thinking the communist demoRats would not commit treason to steal the election as history has shown the communist will do anything and everything to destabilize the country!