ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for Nebraska getting the toughest schedule by far

Sorry but it is time for Husker fans to stop crying and put their big boy pants on. When the Huskers start winning close games and not losing games they should have won then they can cry about the schedule. Until then man up and face the teams put on the schedule with no complaint. Let me have it all you want.

little lost, who’s crying about games and teams we play. As far as I can see, some are teasing about the BIG 10 getting pay back on us lol. The rest of what your saying is a bit out of line and uncalled for.

I don’t think they had OSU on the original schedule.

I believe the Purdue? AD said the schedules will be pretty much what was announced in August. Minus a crossover obviously. I’m hoping that means Iowa gets to drop OSU or PSU and not MSU.

Edit: I was wrong and he said the original schedule that’s been in place for years.

Ohio St original schedule was Iowa and Nebraska at home and at Illinois. Don’t know if their going to keep the so called cross rivalries hope they don’t but most likely will.

After looking at the original schedule Iowa should be playing Ohio St instead Sparty and won’t again till 2022..

Iowa’s only played tOSU twice since we joined the conference :rolleyes:

it won't even be close. Bring it on b_tch_s.

It could happen. I'm a fan of another team, and I do respect Nebraska, Ohio State and Iowa's vote and efforts. This said, I thought Nebraska could have stated their case differently. The B1G is the goose that lays the golden egg. That's my reason, and this isn't about me being a fan of another team, or respecting the politically correct commissioner that thinks voter registration is part of his job duties. Because I don't. But I do understand business, and that should have been balanced better.

Please do not misinterpret this as anything other than my view on the business aspect. My instinct is to have a mask shoved certain people's smelly area. I have a lot of respect for the Nebraska fans in the stadium I've encountered.

I've seen some odd things in B1G officiating. I would like to say scheduling, but those schedules are usually (not this year) done well in advance. In my opinion it's possible the B1G set this up for failure so they could say we tried, and look, we were right.

If I had to choose whether to be happy election night, or lose against Nebraska, I'd have to say I'm a patriot, and congratulations Nebraska. But of course I want to win both battles.

Reactions: Red I 73
Was going to say, OSU and Pedo have our crossovers all along. I don't think many of us are suprised.

With all the complaining getting Ohio St first was the B1G way of saying you two want to play so bad go at it..
I had my heart set on playing Diaco and Purdue off the bat.

Reactions: Red I 73
With all the complaining getting Ohio St first was the B1G way of saying you two want to play so bad go at it..
I had my heart set on playing Diaco and Purdue off the bat.
I grew up on a farm in central Nebraska. We had a neighbor that every time it rained or didn't rain he would stop by to talk about it. One particular time after a 5 inch rain he was complaining particularly hard. My dad looked at him and said " Buck you wanted and needed rain. Stop complaining and be thankful you will have a crop." Husker fans, stop complaining and move forward.

I grew up on a farm in central Nebraska. We had a neighbor that every time it rained or didn't rain he would stop by to talk about it. One particular time after a 5 inch rain he was complaining particularly hard. My dad looked at him and said " Buck you wanted and needed rain. Stop complaining and be thankful you will have a crop." Husker fans, stop complaining and move forward.

Lol, I’m not complaining about playing Ohio St and Penn St;)
My complaint is we’re playing them first when the Purdue game been scheduled first from the very get go..

ADVERTISEMENT