ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia talent

That talent doesn't really help you if it's sitting out, does it.
that talent hasn’t helped get them over that hump... GA has been one of those teams that just blows my mind... you constantly see them up towards the top of the recruiting lists but they can never seem to get over the hump and win the championship

that talent hasn’t helped get them over that hump... GA has been one of those teams that just blows my mind... you constantly see them up towards the top of the recruiting lists but they can never seem to get over the hump and win the championship

right, kind of like Texas. They are loaded with talent but it literally does them no good.

I mean it's not like they've completely sucked like texas. They are usually Top 5 or Top 10 and were just one play away from winning the national championship game vs Bama just a couple years ago.

Reactions: bshirt73
right, kind of like Texas. They are loaded with talent but it literally does them no good.
I was literally thinking that they were the SEC version of Texas as I was typing that... they are in a hot bed for recruits, I mean there are recruits everywhere, yet they just cant seem to win the big one

I mean it's not like they've completely sucked like texas. They are usually Top 5 or Top 10 and were just one play away from winning the national championship game vs Bama just a couple years ago.
True but on the flip side of that... and my memory isn’t that great and without researching weren't they up pretty big at one point in the second half of that game? With all that talent they should have been able to hold off any team, because their talent is on par with if not better than most teams... per the recruiting rankings that is

Reactions: bshirt73
One play from a national championship, and constantly being in the top 10 is not texas level of underachieving. Not even close.
Neither is this game so far against Baylor, and I really like their coach too.
They stock pile 5 stars, at least we're stockpiling a few 4s.

Texas stinks, not in the same park, and isn't Baylor here because of bowl agreements?

Neither is this game so far against Baylor, and I really like their coach too.
They stock pile 5 stars, at least we're stockpiling a few 4s.

Texas stinks, not in the same park, and isn't Baylor here because of bowl agreements?

Sugar gets the 2nd best teams in the SEC and Big 12 because the two best teams were in the playoff,

Well you have the top recruiting program in the country standing in their way every year. They have been as close as possible without winning it.

If jorja could have figured out that sony Michel was their best player a couple of years ago, they would have won a championship.

Georgia is the biggest underachiever in college football. It also has nothing to do with Bama. They have one National Championship in the last 40 years. Saban hasn’t been at Bama for 40 years.

Look at them when Richt coached Georgia. Georgia had ELEVEN 3 or more loss seasons and SIX of them were 4 or more loss seasons. Multiple blow out losses and many losses to unranked opponents. All that despite 11 top 10 recruiting classes and many top 5 classes. Georgia was the biggest underachieving program in the nation under Richt, but have improved under Kirby by at least actually making one NC game.

If jorja could have figured out that sony Michel was their best player a couple of years ago, they would have won a championship.

Actually all they had to do was keep Justin Fields on the bench ironically enough.

I was literally thinking that they were the SEC version of Texas as I was typing that... they are in a hot bed for recruits, I mean there are recruits everywhere, yet they just cant seem to win the big one
I was just thinking they are Nebraska of the 70's and 80's. Consistantly 1 or 2 loss team, consistantly in the top 10, consistently in a "new years day" bowl and consistently can't win the big one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT