ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Schools getting paid

If i'm a recruit and I'm deciding between "College A" and "College B" and I have the possibility to get an endorsement deal at College A, that's an easy decision.

From what i've heard though - there are a lot of colleges already "paying" endorsement deals to student athletes.

Here are the athletes that will make cash

Big time FB players, Like really big.
Big time BB players, like really big.
Hot female athletes regardless of sport.

Everyone else won't make squat on their own.
better than the current model of "nobody is allowed to even have a part-time job lest you lose your eligibility to compete in our faux-amateur sports franchise"

There are only a handful of college guys that would resonate at a national level while still in college - (Trevor Lawerence sorts) - But i would think local businesses would get in on the endorsements - Suddenly Runza and Amigos are sponsoring AM...

How did the Fair Pay to Play Act do? Did it get pass Ricketts? (I'm out of state so I don't see the local news)

There are only a handful of college guys that would resonate at a national level while still in college - (Trevor Lawerence sorts) - But i would think local businesses would get in on the endorsements - Suddenly Runza and Amigos are sponsoring AM...

How did the Fair Pay to Play Act do? Did it get pass Ricketts? (I'm out of state so I don't see the local news)
don't forget about social media/streaming avenues, either

lots of ways for kids to make a little walking around money without needing to have gatorade or whatever sponsor them

Let's see Nebraska (as a state) get on board with this and pass the same law! Not sure on the percentage cut back to the university- but it'll sure help with recruiting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT