ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia QB arrested..

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven

Police: Georgia QB Stetson Bennett Arrested on Public Intoxication Charge in Dallas​

Georgia Bulldogs quarterback Stetson Bennett was arrested Sunday morning in Dallas.

Rebecca Lopez of WFAA reported police said he was arrested on a charge of public intoxication after they responded to reports of a man—who was not specified as Bennett—banging on doors.

The police news release said officers "determined he was intoxicated" and arrested him.

Everyday for me, no alcohol needed
I had a buddy growing up in our teens and 20's that would always mouth off. Especially to cops. He got us into so many fights I lost count. He said some insane stuff to a cop once that 3 other cops had to pull him off to keep him from killing him. He was way out of line with what he said. He definitely didn't have the ability to remain silent. Drunk or sober.

I had a buddy growing up in our teens and 20's that would always mouth off. Especially to cops. He got us into so many fights I lost count. He said some insane stuff to a cop once that 3 other cops had to pull him off to keep him from killing him. He was way out of line with what he said. He definitely didn't have the ability to remain silent. Drunk or sober.
I had a friend like that in high school and college. He could go from 0 to rage in under 2 seconds. We called him likes to fight guy. I wonder whatever happened to him. Probably dead

Reactions: HBK4life
What do you think of them remaking Road House which has been rumored. That's blasphemy like a couple other Swayze remakes I refuse to watch. There is only one Point Break. One Red Dawn. One Road House. Refuse to watch some cheap remake rip-off. Big Nope.
If they remade those now, they'd each star a gender-blended minority female who prefers PRC to the US. The whole movie would be 90 minutes of what America has done wrong.

Not to worry guys, he'll probably add another lucrative endorsement deal from it. Im sure something ironically funny and all that.

NIL! Because we aint here to play school.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT