Georgia Ballots

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
The simple answer is because anything goes with the Republicans anymore. The pubes think the Dems are corrupt and rigged the election. The truth is there was no widespread voter fraud but the Republicans are doing their best to manufacture the fraud themselves. They will literally do anything to keep power, even if it means destroying the constitution.
The rules and laws are for Dems to have to adhere to. Pubs think they have a moral higher authority to bend the rules to fit their narrative.

Aghusker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
Too bad, 6 more years of Graham. Boo boo. $100MM wasted. Try again next time.

I’m not the biggest fan of his, but he has stepped up big time in certain areas for R

Reactions: tampa husker

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I blame Trump for all of this mess and I do not believe Trump is a true Republican. Why Pubs have supported him is because of their hatred for Obama and letting that affect their ability to think rationally.

Reactions: philosophusker

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011

I’m not the biggest fan of his, but he has stepped up big time in certain areas for R
Unlike POTUS, Senators have no legal protection from prosecution.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Just as trusted as your CNN links.
If you legit believe that, I don't know what to tell you. You are in a Koresh level conspiracy buy in. If you really view a completely anonymous user on reddit is equivalent in validity to a massive news organization then you are down a rabbit hole nobody can help you out of.

Obviously CNN is left. They use click-baity headlines and will slant a news story to sound worse than it is.

But come on man. They're not just completely fabricating stories and making sh*t up.

Are you really that far gone?

Reactions: kidofSN

tb233

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017

Remember that time he tried to get Georgia to throw out votes that would favor Biden in the presidential election? Good times. Really stepping up big time for R.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Why Pubs have supported him is because of their hatred for Obama and letting that affect their ability to think rationally.
I honestly think that at this point they're scared of him. He has a significant base that will believe absolutely anything he says and if you oppose him, he's quick to unleash that power on you.

Just look at @2 skerz 3 in this thread. He legit has bought into the idea that CNN and random post from anonymouse people on the internet are factually equivalent news stories.

If Trump said today that Lindsay Graham is a secret mole for the Democrats, he could lose an election. That's how obsessed his followers are.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
I honestly think that at this point they're scared of him. He has a significant base that will believe absolutely anything he says and if you oppose him, he's quick to unleash that power on you.

Just look at @2 skerz 3 in this thread. He legit has bought into the idea that CNN and random post from anonymouse people on the internet are factually equivalent news stories.

If Trump said today that Lindsay Graham is a secret mole for the Democrats, he could lose an election. That's how obsessed his followers are.
It is a cult.
fjyl472o82r21.jpg

2 skerz 3

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2011

Not true at. Brainwashed!

2 skerz 3

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2011
If you legit believe that, I don't know what to tell you. You are in a Koresh level conspiracy buy in. If you really view a completely anonymous user on reddit is equivalent in validity to a massive news organization then you are down a rabbit hole nobody can help you out of.

Obviously CNN is left. They use click-baity headlines and will slant a news story to sound worse than it is.

But come on man. They're not just completely fabricating stories and making sh*t up.

Are you really that far gone?
So let me get this straight, you don't think CNN fabricates stories and makes shit up? Really?

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
So let me get this straight, you don't think CNN fabricates stories and makes shit up? Really?
I do not believe any major news source, Fox News, CNN, AP....any of them completely fabricate facts out of nothing.

Do they draw different conclusions? Yes. Should you understand their bias and act accordingly? Yes as well.

Sure, sometimes they make mistakes and print retractions etc.

But if they, for instance, put on their website that 253k people have died from the Coronavirus, I feel very confident that they got that number from a reputable source and it's worth counting on it.

And if they follow that up with, "and most are Trump's fault" well then I know that's just their bias and I can ignore that part.

See? It's not that hard.

2 skerz 3

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2011
I do not believe any major news source, Fox News, CNN, AP....any of them completely fabricate facts out of nothing.

Do they draw different conclusions? Yes. Should you understand their bias and act accordingly? Yes as well.

But if they, for instance, put on their website that 253k people have died from the Coronavirus, I feel very confident that they got that number from a reputable source and it's worth counting on it.

And if they follow that up with, "and most are Trump's fault" well then I know that's just their bias and I can ignore that part.

See? It's not that hard.
That’s a load of BS and you know it. You’ve been brainwashed. Sad!

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005

See? It's not that hard.
Sounds like a lot of work.

• Haha
Reactions: TrueRED777

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Because the logical conclusion is if I can’t vote by mail, I just stay home and not vote when it matters?
Doubtful. My theory is Dems stole those mail in ballots and threw in trash. It is just as supported by data as this claim.
What data?

Link any states sanctioned election website that verifies any of this?

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Also, Georgia:
Whoopsie Daisies, 3k uncounted ballots found.

But I’m sure nothing like this happened elsewhere...
WHOOPS!

Only 800 votes for Trump in that 2600 ballots that were not counted. Rest for the good guys.

A win for President-Elect Biden. Thank you Trump.

Last edited:

Ruiner1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2016
WHOOPS!

Only 800 votes for Trump in that 2600 ballots that were not counted. Rest for the good guys.

A win for President-Elect Biden. Thank you Trump.

Donald Trump, the Neverending joke. I was off on my percentage, what a clown show. I hope they keep digging, it keeps getting better for the worst candidate in the History of elections. Lol

Reactions: tman_87

Aghusker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2001
They found another 2700 votes in a county in Georgia! That’s 5k missing votes found. This is a joke.

Ruiner1

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2016
Everything is a little more relaxed down South. I wouldn't say the ballots were lost, more like they just hadn't been found yet.