George Carlin on the bullshit of “pro-life”

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
17,848
25,127
113
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
When you have to use dead comedians routines to support our argument, you've already lost. Lol at the OP.
You Republicans are sick and twisted fvcks.

 

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
17,848
25,127
113
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
So was Bill Maher. Look where he is now?
Uh, Maher is pro-choice, an atheist, and HATES Donald Trump even more than I do.

Maher HATES all of these nut jobber Supreme Court decisions from this past week.

You need to pick out someone else to be your right wing lunatic hero. Like MTG or Tucker Carlson.

Stay in your lane rover. I know Maher is easy to like because he is so reasonable, logical and smart, but he is a lefty through and through. You disagree with him about 98% of the time. Don't misconstrue the other 2% to mean you are "like" Bill Maher LOL.
 
Last edited:

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
13,626
17,411
113

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
26,264
15,888
113
Uh, Maher is pro-choice, an atheist, and HATES Donald Trump even more than I do.

Maher HATES all of these nut jobber Supreme Court decisions from this past week.

You need to pick out someone else to be your right wing lunatic hero. Like MTG or Tucker Carlson.

Stay in your lane rover. I know Maher is easy to like because he is so reasonable, logical and smart, but he is a lefty through and through. You disagree with him on about 98% of the time. Don't misconstrue the other 2% to mean you are "like" Bill Maher LOL.
Yeah, so he to play it to the left. The same left he says has gone completely insane with the Woke cancel culture stuff along with the defunding of the police. He’s completely stuck with nowhere to go if he empowers the Left and the party’s own risk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laner2

RedMyMind

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 22, 2017
8,157
10,632
113
I knew this was OP before I even opened it.
Super predictable.
Funny how he can never talk for himself.
He falls apart when asked simple questions.
 

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
6,325
12,285
113
Nebraska
Uh, Maher is pro-choice, an atheist, and HATES Donald Trump even more than I do.

Maher HATES all of these nut jobber Supreme Court decisions from this past week.

You need to pick out someone else to be your right wing lunatic hero. Like MTG or Tucker Carlson.

Stay in your lane rover. I know Maher is easy to like because he is so reasonable, logical and smart, but he is a lefty through and through. You disagree with him on about 98% of the time. Don't misconstrue the other 2% to mean you are "like" Bill Maher LOL.
Shit, Maher actually respects D Trump because that's what grown up's do. Do you watch Maher? I mean he said it himself that nobody understands what Roe Vs Wade was about. You quacks ruined the dem party for the rest of us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laner2

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
26,264
15,888
113
Ballot Cracking along with Phantom Voters using the forced Adjudication process is how they stole the 2020 Maricopa county election. Having tainted voter rolls is how the do it because they KNOW (eg 13%) exactly who the Phantom Voters are and the number of REAL ballots that will be returned. They then fill out the fake names, dead people, maiden names, college student not living with their parents... with gets added to the total without much of a word! That’s widespread coordinated Election Fraud!
 

Laner2

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
7,818
5,189
113
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
You Republicans are sick and twisted fvcks.

  • Sam Brinton may be the first openly gender-fluid person hired into federal government leadership. (Jerod Harris/Getty Images for The Trevor Project)
Your prom date.
 

Husker69

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
9,471
10,603
113
Keep trying. You’re going to lose in November. The game of all or nothing stings when you lose. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch. Extremists of the far left need to be put down and extremists of the far right need to be tamed some.
 
Last edited:

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
27,094
36,404
113
Uh, Maher is pro-choice, an atheist, and HATES Donald Trump even more than I do.

Maher HATES all of these nut jobber Supreme Court decisions from this past week.

You need to pick out someone else to be your right wing lunatic hero. Like MTG or Tucker Carlson.

Stay in your lane rover. I know Maher is easy to like because he is so reasonable, logical and smart, but he is a lefty through and through. You disagree with him about 98% of the time. Don't misconstrue the other 2% to mean you are "like" Bill Maher LOL.
I have met Bill. He's not a Republican. He hates Trump as much as anyone. He's pissed off by the chickenshit Democrats and the wokesters, but he is not a conservative.
 
  • Like
Reactions: philosophusker

Tetonia

Junior
Jan 22, 2022
1,671
2,209
113
You should YouTube his special on ‘germs’, one of my favorite of all times, and see how much of a pussy you feel like inside about your Covid and Vaccinist apologetics, lol. Carlin was an equal-opportunity motherf*cker when it came to his comedy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: major.tom.foolery