Genius COVID/CFB idea ...

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The vaccine is currently very effective. However, each transmission increases the odds of a more deadly variant that bypasses the protection of vaccines.

It’s this small minded selfishness of the Trumpers that’ll drag this on forever.
the studies in Sweden don't support any of this

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
So you think that the vaccine companies changed up their composition because of who is President? These things are not a simple “hey let’s add this new ingredient to it”. It takes years to figure out how to efficiently manufacture them, as well as precision to make sure that everything is right. Not to mention that they are sending them to other countries, not just the US. So it makes zero sense that they would care who the US President is.
I wasn't getting the vax even when Trump said it was available. Why would I need a vax that I'm going to survive 99.7% anyways? I'm more likely to die flying on my next vacation

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
It would be worth it not to have to sit next to mouth-breather anti-vaxxers. I'd pay extra for that.
tenor.gif

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
It’s not much different the other way when Biden and Harris said they didn’t trust the vaccine before getting into office, but once Biden won it was all good with his 100 day vaccine plan. Both sides have played politics with it.
Gotta love how Trumpers always conflate this. Sure they absolutely said they don’t trust Trump. Then the following sentence they said they trust the scientists and if the scientists said it was safe they’d take it. Biden was vaccinated while Trump was still POTUS.

Reactions: Lar Gand

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Gotta love how Trumpers always conflate this. Sure they absolutely said they don’t trust Trump. Then the following sentence they said they trust the scientists and if the scientists said it was safe they’d take it. Biden was vaccinated while Trump was still POTUS.
Trumpers know this, they just act in bad faith because that's all they have left. These people keep losing and they are just super desperate!

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Who are you even talking to? It’s not very hard to use the quote function.

It's his thing. Basic posts responding to no one in particular. Just throws out the same generic phrase time and time again.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It's his thing. Basic posts responding to no one in particular. Just throws out the same generic phrase time and time again.
He's easily one of the best poster on this board and he drops truth bombs like he's trying to end WW2!

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras
Reactions: HUSKERinLA

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Im glad that people saving hundreds of thousands of lives are getting compensated for their work! The free market is beautiful!!!
Sure... I like how the government wants this to go on forever. Then, ^^^^^^^^ Soros and Gates buying a testing company together. Thank God for the freedom fighters in European countries.

Reactions: Hyattea

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Sure... I like how the government wants this to go on forever. Then, ^^^^^^^^ Soros and Gates buying a testing company together. Thank God for the freedom fighters in European countries.
The only people who want this to go on forever is the anti-vaxx monsters! Don't hate Gates and Soros for knowing their markets!

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
The only people who want this to go on forever is the anti-vaxx monsters! Don't hate Gates and Soros for knowing their markets!
Yeah, ballsac eyes and the molesto I would go to bat for.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
I go to the bat for innovation, entrepreneurship, and the free market!
Yup and they have innovatively taken advantage of this situation. It's not hard to follow. They will start with booster shots, they will try lockdowns again, and now they're admitting the pcr test positive for a few things. Thank God we have some big ball energy in Europe fighting back and seeing the master plan.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
the studies in Sweden don't support any of this
I wasn't getting the vax even when Trump said it was available. Why would I need a vax that I'm going to survive 99.7% anyways? I'm more likely to die flying on my next vacation
You don’t know what TF you’re talking about, you blubbering, idiotic fool.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
You don’t know what TF you’re talking about, you blubbering, idiotic fool.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
This is the stupidest analogy of all time
It’s exactly analogous, someone does something they can control (but it’s not a panacea), so they shouldn’t worry about what others do that could also impact their well being. That’s a classic fallacy you idiots pedal. That said you’re @Hyattea and I have incredibly low exceptions of your intellect, so I doubt you even understood it spelled out for you.

• Haha

huskerdrb

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2004
Piney woods of East Texas
You need an ID to get on an airplane, but not to vote.*

What are things we already do Alex.

Are you anti-vaxxers really this fvcking stupid? How do you tie your shoes?

The fox news guzzling dipshits are subhuman. I mean how did you learn to operate an automobile with that pea brain? Sometimes I feel like us intelligent lib vaxxers are part of another superior species of mammal than you fox viewing subhuman mongloid tard Trumper anti-vaxxers. So stupid. So, so stupid.

*In Arkansas, I have to show my ID to vote. Not sure what backwoods state you live in that does not make you show ID to vote. Arkansas is about as backwoods as it gets, so if they require IDs to vote...
It’s ok dick. We all love super smart libtards. You all want so badly for everyone to be like you 🤮

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
It’s ok dick. We all love super smart libtards. You all want so badly for everyone to be like you 🤮
Thanks man. If people were all as smart as me, the pandemic would be a thing of the past.

Heck it never would have gotten so out of control because if people were as smart as me, they never would have fallen for Trump's long con. No Trump, no Trump virus with 600,000 dead. Thanks for getting it man there is hope for you if you keep learning. And for God's sake stay off Fox News!

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Gotta love the Trumpers making up stuff and never linking to a study.

Don’t come back with some OAN or Newsmax link either.
But you get your talking points straight from CNN the master of fake news..... how rich is that?