Jul 3, 2016
E6-Fh_6VEAYPqm6

Amen!

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
There goes the sell out streak. Laughing

All that would do is cut attendance to games.

Reactions: jbskers

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
If you’re wearing a seat belt why would you worry about drunk drivers?
The vaccine is considered highly effective according to our government. According to them 99 percent of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated. Quit worrying about them. If they die they die.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
The vaccine is considered highly effective according to our government. According to them 99 percent of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated. Quit worrying about them. If they die they die.
The vaccine is currently very effective. However, each transmission increases the odds of a more deadly variant that bypasses the protection of vaccines.

It’s this small minded selfishness of the Trumpers that’ll drag this on forever.

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
The vaccine is currently very effective. However, each transmission increases the odds of a more deadly variant that bypasses the protection of vaccines.

It’s this small minded selfishness of the Trumpers that’ll drag this on forever.
These folks are going to ensure the pandemic lasts for years...the economy is gonna feel it and everyone will be worse off thanks to these jabronis. All because they watched some YouTube videos and read some dumb tweets that confirmed their own dumb ideas! Sad!

Reactions: HUSKERinLA

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

This virus was never going away either way. Israel proves this. They are highly vaccinated, and the virus is still spreading over there. According to them the Pfizer vaccine is 39 percent effective against getting delta variant. England also has a fair amount of people in the hospital who have been vaccinated. I’m not here to say the vaccine doesn’t help reduce severity in most cases, but it’s not that effective at stopping the delta variant which seems to be the prevalent version of the virus world wide now.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
This virus was never going away either way. Israel proves this. They are highly vaccinated, and the virus is still spreading over there. According to them the Pfizer vaccine is 39 percent effective against getting delta variant. England also has a fair amount of people in the hospital who have been vaccinated. I’m not here to say the vaccine doesn’t help reduce severity in most cases, but it’s not that effective at stopping the delta variant which seems to be the prevalent version of the virus world wide now.
Israel is averaging about 1 covid death per day. We’re averaging over 200x that and increasing. Their population is still less than 60% fully vaccinated so of course it’ll still spread. And your 39% stat is complete BS.

Reactions: Gonzo3705

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Lmao, I'm glad you aren't here to say the vaccine doesn't reduce severity... because it absolutely does. Israel studies you reference show it's 88% effective at reducing hospitalization and 91% effective for reducing ICU/Severe cases. It's still very effective. People should absolutely get the vaccine.

E7Agl16X0AQSOH-

Reactions: Gonzo3705

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Im not worried about their well being, I’m worried about them being variant factories.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Lmao, I'm glad you aren't here to say the vaccine doesn't reduce severity... because it absolutely does. Israel studies you reference show it's 88% effective at reducing hospitalization and 91% effective for reducing ICU/Severe cases. It's still very effective. People should absolutely get the vaccine.

E7Agl16X0AQSOH-
So does hydrocloraquin but... you know

• Love
Reactions: Bobfather and jw.3

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
If you are vaccinated why would you worry about seating by a person that isn’t . Don’t vaccinations work
*sitting

The fact that you don't understand why people may want everyone to get vaccinated makes you a dumbass. Sorry no offense.

Yes vaccinations work. But only for people who get vaccinated.

Last edited:

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
So you don’t need an ID to vote but you will to attend a football game. Go figure.
You need an ID to get on an airplane, but not to vote.*

What are things we already do Alex.

Are you anti-vaxxers really this fvcking stupid? How do you tie your shoes?

The fox news guzzling dipshits are subhuman. I mean how did you learn to operate an automobile with that pea brain? Sometimes I feel like us intelligent lib vaxxers are part of another superior species of mammal than you fox viewing subhuman mongloid tard Trumper anti-vaxxers. So stupid. So, so stupid.

*In Arkansas, I have to show my ID to vote. Not sure what backwoods state you live in that does not make you show ID to vote. Arkansas is about as backwoods as it gets, so if they require IDs to vote...

Last edited:

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
So you are 100 % certain what is in those New World Order vaccines? I trusted the vaccine when Trump was President but not under the Communist Bidophile regime!

So you think that the vaccine companies changed up their composition because of who is President? These things are not a simple “hey let’s add this new ingredient to it”. It takes years to figure out how to efficiently manufacture them, as well as precision to make sure that everything is right. Not to mention that they are sending them to other countries, not just the US. So it makes zero sense that they would care who the US President is.

Reactions: philosophusker

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

E7Agl16X0AQSOH-
My point is the virus is with us forever and there are a lot more break through symptomatic cases happening with the vaccinating people now. It’s not stopping the spread of the virus as good as they would hope. The narrative these vaccines were going to eradicate the virus from earth is bullshit. Like you said if the vaccine works that well at preventing serious illness and death who gives a shit about those who don’t get it. If they die they die. I think certain groups of people who are at higher risk from the virus are very stupid if they don’t get it the vaccine. At the same time I can’t see the point or giving to my kids at this time when the risk is so low.

Last edited:

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Israel is averaging about 1 covid death per day. We’re averaging over 200x that and increasing. Their population is still less than 60% fully vaccinated so of course it’ll still spread. And your 39% stat is complete BS.

I didn’t say the vaccines don’t help in a major way for certain groups of people who should get it. I said this virus will be with us forever. The vaccines don’t stop the spread at a high rate pertaining to the new variant. People who get vaccinating are still getting sick and passing it on. There are more breakthrough cases every day. That bullshit narrative vaccinated people don’t pass the virus on needs to quit being used. I’ve said this in multiple posts, if someone doesn’t take the vaccine it’s on them if they die. Quit acting like you care so much.

Last edited:

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
""So you are 100 % certain what is in those New World Order vaccines? I trusted the vaccine when Trump was President but not under the Communist Bidophile regime!"""

This might be the most idiotic post ever on any message board anywhere. Add it might be the most stupid thought ever had by anyone also. Again proving you CANNOT FIX STUPID!!

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
""So you are 100 % certain what is in those New World Order vaccines? I trusted the vaccine when Trump was President but not under the Communist Bidophile regime!"""

This might be the most idiotic post ever on any message board anywhere. Add it might be the most stupid thought ever had by anyone also. Again proving you CANNOT FIX STUPID!!
It’s not much different the other way when Biden and Harris said they didn’t trust the vaccine before getting into office, but once Biden won it was all good with his 100 day vaccine plan. Both sides have played politics with it.

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
So you want to justify your statement with a comment by someone you obviously despise? As I said you cannot fix stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime