ADVERTISEMENT

Garza

Oh great.. You picked Kawhi. One person that will play D. Who are you going to provide next? Patrick Beverly? Basically to be a star in the league you need to score and defense is secondary. Your biggest stars are terribly lazy on the D end and are more worried about scoring, but nice try. Yes, all of them are athletes and can play D if need be, but most don't because it isn't as important. Please continue on how the NBA is a defensive league and I don't understand how it works... I'll wait.
It must be very odd for you to see the dpoy, year after year, also get mvp votes while playing for a top-4 seed.

How weird!

Good lord...If Garza was a Husker a lot of you posters would be projecting which spot he would go in the lottery AFTER tweeting at him and begging him to come back for his senior year.

Just like you were with Roby.

Good lord...If Garza was a Husker a lot of you posters would be projecting which spot he would go in the lottery AFTER tweeting at him and begging him to come back for his senior year.

Just like you were with Roby.
garza would be a great husker and actually produce, unlike roby

Last week your ilk was talking lottery pick. I agree he could carve out a career in Europe while never being heard from again stateside.
Finally able to get back in this thread. The app sucks. Anyways, I’m guessing they were trolling because I for sure haven’t seen anyone on the Iowa boards mention the words lottery pick with him. Most don’t know that he will even be drafted.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT