ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Patterson D Coordinator

I would like this hire. What he has done in his career is nothing but impressive.
I'll take him as DC. Looks like Leonhard is looking for a HC gig. Schumann at Georgia already makes almost $ 1M a year. So Patterson may be about as good as we can get, and he'd be a damn good consolation hire.

Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
I don’t think Mickey is a bad person by any means. Just let the situation get out of control. I believe in redemption and giving people second chances. I think there would be a way for that to happen.

BTW. Not taking away from what he allegedly did and he should own it.
don t know if it will be at nebr.

I'll take him as DC. Looks like Leonhard is looking for a HC gig. Schumann at Georgia already makes almost $ 1M a year. So Patterson may be about as good as we can get, and he'd be a damn good consolation hire.
Head Coach in waiting. When MR bolts according to the nay-sayers, there will be a coach on staff ready to go. Kills 3 birds with one hire... DC, LB, CIW

All you ever do is poo, poo people contributing information. Why don’t we just assume that you are skeptical and then we will save you 100 posts.
Thanks! That takes a load off my plate.
Turns out my skepticism was correct in this case,

*Edit* Now that Rhule has named White from Syracuse as the new DC/LB coach that will work for NU. I'm glad Rhule is filling out the staff so we at least know what type of overall staff we get to "examine."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT