ADVERTISEMENT

Gary and Damon

I believe it was called the bottom line and he spent half of the time talking about food.
I’m not a Severe hater either. He just can’t do a show on his own

Hard to keep talking about this team, I'm sure. You can only discuss the swirling rumor mill for so long. Guess I'll just have to keep on listening to Hail Varsity podcasts instead.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Maybe Matt Perault will come back??

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

I listen on the way to work and I think for the most part they do a good job. They certainly talk more local HS sports than any other local show - though maybe a little too much Westside ;). I know I won't enjoy the show with just Gary. Maybe Damon set up a secret meeting between Trev and Mickey last December and is going to become the assistant athletic director in charge of football. Certainly every bit as qualified as Davison.

Doing good. It’s been quite a while. I think Pelini was coach, the last time I really was on here.
I'm a self-declared now-former lurker that did so for years. I started lurking back when Solich was fired. While I was at UNL, I enjoyed reading your point of view. I eventually joined here...

Reactions: BradWesley
He was horrible. The absolute worst.
I think he came in and decided to play the contraiation...clearly he had no ties to any teams here so he decided to be "the bad guy" and probably hoped it would lead to people listening for long periods because they wanted to see what he would say next...

Clearly it did not work.

Reactions: BradWesley
I think he came in and decided to play the contraiation...clearly he had no ties to any teams here so he decided to be "the bad guy" and probably hoped it would lead to people listening for long periods because they wanted to see what he would say next...

Clearly it did not work.
Exactly...added to that, he was the owner of the Creighton Rivals Site, and he loved to troll Husker fans. It was absolutely the worst show. Him, battling Kevin Kugler in that 2-6 time slot, made it an easy choice.

The only thing Husker fans hate more than ESPN...is local radio sports hosts.

Maybe Matt Perault will come back??
Are there any younger guys who are knowledgeable but not totally annoying? Seems like a small ask but it isn't.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT